Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TFC Toys: Dino-Combiner

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    any idea what the other combiner is meant to be?
    How about the original G1 Combiners? And this. (hence why some fans prefer to use the term "gestalt" to differentiate from combiners )

Quote Originally Posted by maxirod View Post
    I prefer Dinobots in their own individual figures and not combining to a gestalt. It looked kinda weird.
    I agree. The original Dinobots never combined... not every team has to combine! The Seekers don't combine...

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I agree. The original Dinobots never combined... not every team has to combine! The Seekers don't combine...
    Except for a cmoic appearance, in an uber rare mini-comic that was released (if memory serves me correct) with a dvd purchase. I know I have the comic somewhere, and after reading it I have dreamed of a G1 dinobot combiner classicverse toy.

Also, Grimlock and Swoop combined in Transformers Energon. So its not THAT outthere a concept.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I don't think the concept is out there at all considering they were always being matched against the Predacons, it seems a natural progression.

However the execution of the individual toys leaves a bit to be desired.