Hey Guys. I want to show these off as they took a ridiculous amount of work and figure they deserved their own thread. Seriously. I'm not a hard core model maker (Modeller? Model Builder? Whatevs) I've made handful of smaller Gundam kits before but these guys blew me away with their neat intricate details. these are clearly for either hardocre modelers or Hardcore fans of Kamen Rider.
So without Further Ado-

Kamen Rider W Cyclone Joker Formation (the Green and Black One) and Kamen Rider OOO Tatoba Combo! (The Red, yellow and green one with the sword.)

Each figure has over thirty points of articulation, individually jointed fingers, flexing biceps and thighs, rubber soles on the feet and each comes with a clear stand for better posing. Kamen Rider OOO comes with his sword and teeny little coins for his transformation and finishing moves, please excuse my bodgy pics, but I thought I'd share and see if anyone else has made these kits on their own? They took me a whopping five hours each to do. They're neat talking pieces but I can't whole heartedly recommend them due to price and the amount of time it takes to build them but they're still really really neat. Thoughts? Queries?