Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TFSource (USA) Feedback

bowspearer Guest

Just had a lot of vintage Armada figures arrive from them (Cyclonus, Hot Shot, Red Alert and Smokescreen) and I'm honestly less than thrilled; perhaps its my own fault for dealing with them again after deciding I wouldn't a while back.

The figures were all advertised as complete and with minimal paint wear and from what I could see they were. I say "from what I could see" because the figures absolutely stank of cigarette smoke and I have a dust allergy which has caused me to have a physiological reaction to cigarette smoke. As a result I had to act fast and quickly put them in a box covered in paper towels which were soaked in Glenn 20 to try and get the second hand smoke out of them.

Yes people have a right to smoke if they so choose to, however at the same time, I have a right to know whether something I am buying has been in a smoker's home and surely, when TF Source buys something from a smoker and it arrives to them clearly smelling of cigarette smoke, they have a responsibility to state that in the item description.

It's simply not good enough.

I bought something for the second time in 3 years as it was the only place in the world that had it. It arrived last week but it's the wrong item. Currently they are trying source me another. Will see how that goes since it's sold out.

I don't think too many people here use TFSource, but it looks like they have really bad cyber security, as a number of people have been reporting that their credit cards have been used after shopping at TFSource (particularly with new cards that haven't been used anywhere else yet).... and the comments suggest that this has been a problem they have had a few times. If you have to use them, it is best to use paypal.

I agree with griffin , i use them sometimes and use paypal and never had a problem.