Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TFSource (USA) Feedback

I will let you know. I submitted a cancellation this morning but I won't expect a response until after the long weekend.

Cheers

A good result. I checked my email this afternoon and I can get a full refund (though part of me keeps thinking it's damage control).

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    A good result. I checked my email this afternoon and I can get a full refund (though part of me keeps thinking it's damage control).
    Utorrent. You bad boy...
    Still, good job with the email.

Megatran Guest

This is my third purchase with them. They package the items very carefully, using paper liners to prevent boxes from rubbing against each other.

My only minor gripe is that it takes significantly longer to reach me than say BBTS who are also is based in the US. My latest purchase has been sitting at the USPS Chicago Sort Facility for just over a week now, based on the USPS online tracker. I know that TFSource has no control over the postal service, but I wonder if they have considered other postal services. This is the second time (out of three) that it has taken longer than 2 weeks to reach me, & it's supposively still in the US.

Hi guys, first time posting on the forum. Just wondering if anyone has had trouble ordering from tfsource using PayPal? Tried to order 1 item that was instock and 1 preorder but it won't complete the transaction. I've contacted tfsource but haven't had a reply yet. Any thoughts???

Also I've made 3 orders from them previously and have no complaints, I recommend them to any collector.

Megatran Guest

I recently received my order from these guys. They sent the wrong TF t-shirt. Looks very different to the photo on their online store website. So I sent them a customer enquiry early last week and haven't heard since. I know we had the Easter break, but it seems a response is slow coming, if at all.

The plus side is the parcel was well packaged. Cardboard used to separate individual boxes, along with bubble wrap and fillers to stop the items from moving around inside the parcel.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    I recently received my order from these guys. They sent the wrong TF t-shirt. Looks very different to the photo on their online store website. So I sent them a customer enquiry early last week and haven't heard since. I know we had the Easter break, but it seems a response is slow coming, if at all.
    Got a response from them today. They are sending out the correct t-shirt free of charge. And I get to keep the wrong t-shirt.

Megatran Guest

Anyone had to return an item back to these guys for an exchange or refund? How was the experience?