Page 111 of 120 FirstFirst ... 91101106107108109110111112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1196

Thread: Things you never realised about Transformers (toys etc)

Men have nipples too, which can even protrude when it gets too cold.

Wreck-Gar doesn't actually transform in TFTM at all. He rides another Junkion who looks like what we assume Wreck-Gar's motorbike mode looks like, given the other pairs of Junkions we see trade rider/bike places after being knocked over.

We don't really get a good look at that guy he's riding except for when Springer knocks Wreck-Gar off him. It wouldn't be a stretch for the rumoured Studio Series 86 Junkion to be that guy (and a very limited retool of Wreck-Gar the same way the Sweep is of Scourge).

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Wreck-Gar doesn't actually transform in TFTM at all. He rides another Junkion who looks like what we assume Wreck-Gar's motorbike mode looks like, given the other pairs of Junkions we see trade rider/bike places after being knocked over.

We don't really get a good look at that guy he's riding except for when Springer knocks Wreck-Gar off him. It wouldn't be a stretch for the rumoured Studio Series 86 Junkion to be that guy (and a very limited retool of Wreck-Gar the same way the Sweep is of Scourge).
    I'm fully expecting at least a couple of Junkeon remoulds of Wreck-Gar.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

A toy that is basically the same mould but with one or two swappable parts (such as heads) would be great, but Hasbro doesn't do that sort of thing, right?

Not with Transformers but if you look at the Marvel Legends line they do that sort of thing a lot.

They released one New Mutants body with two extra heads (and two extra set of hands) so you could make it one of three characters (buy the same toy three times if you want all three on your shelf).

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    A toy that is basically the same mould but with one or two swappable parts (such as heads) would be great, but Hasbro doesn't do that sort of thing, right?
    Legends Overlord says hi.

It is extremely uncommon though. HasTak are more likely to pre-tool a mould with different parts that are swapped out for different releases.
    e.g. Masterpiece Datsuns

Didn't know or didn't remember... the Autobot Deepcover (redeco of Sideswipe) has the ability to shrink to "toy size". Think Soundwave in cassette player mode, but Deepcover can shrink without transforming, as part of his spy function... so if you have the original ehobby toy, you can pretend it is real at that size, if you wanted.
    https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Deep_Cover

Even though my avatar is of Cybertron Jetfire, he can be repurposed into the G1 character Dreadrock (who is named after the galaxy force name of Jetfire).

Pretty cool to have a UT adaptation of one of the characters being adapted into the G1 universe, especially one that had a different name in the Japanese series.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

The War For Cybertron Battle Across Time sets boxes line up to form a larger artwork.