Thread: Things you never realised about Transformers (toys etc)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

^that is very cool. I like when they add extra behaviours like that.

I've been looking at pics of RID Optimus Prime and saw his vechical mode without his armour attached. I lol'd at the red tuk tuk he forms I don't own the figure of course (or seen the show) but I never expected to see that lololol!
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    I've been looking at pics of RID Optimus Prime and saw his vechical mode without his armour attached. I lol'd at the red tuk tuk he forms I don't own the figure of course (or seen the show) but I never expected to see that lololol!
    The front section can actually roll as a tuk-tuk too, because the pistol forms a third supportive wheel! The vehicle mode itself is a Hino Brandbilar

Stumbled across this site while searching for images of the Beast Wars Trading Cards... it has images of various Transformers collectible stickers and cards dating back to 1980s G1 to Galaxy Force 2005!

Just re-discovered (I think, it could be new, but I am going to assume I knew before) that Super-Con Optimus from Armada can have Over-run mounted on the back of his truck for a little artillery truck.

What an awesome toy!!