View Poll Results: TFPrime Voy Optimus - worth buying?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 81.82%
  • Only if...

0 0%
  • No

1 9.09%
  • Not interested

1 9.09%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Toy Review - TFPrime Voyager Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by klystron View Post
    Does the fact that the truck cabin remains a vacant space in both modes (esp bot mode) make anyone else think 'diaclone?' Very easy to see a human 'pilot' in there in robot mode.
    Tried putting a Diaclone pilot in there but the compartment is too small. The pilot can fit, but erm... the upper body bends backward, so from the front window you can see him thrusting his crotch forward. Not a good look. FE Cliffjumper on the other hand can fit a Diaclone pilot inside the robot mode

On the plus side I noticed a neat amount of internal detail inside that driver's compartment though, like steering wheel etc. Never knew OP had that much detail inside him! This makes me like this toy even more now!

Quote Originally Posted by klystron
    At first I thought this was going to be a bit of a 'meh' figure, but it has really grown on me a lot in a short amount of time.
    That's how I initially felt about this toy too. But the more I discover about this toy, the more I like it. It really is quite more than meets the eye!

Comparison pics between Hasbro First Edition Voyager, Takara First Edition Voyager and PRiDE Voyager Optimus Primes have been posted here