Thread: Transformers Ride (Singapore) almost ready

Default Transformers Ride (Singapore) almost ready

New images and info have surfaced of the new Universal Studios Transformers Ride that opens in Singapore next month.

Images of the gift shop and cafe attached to the Ride have been posted up here, while a youtube video here has info on the new Evac character - an Autobot created for the Ride, which will be having at least 2 toys (with suggestions that an exclusive redeco will be made for purchase only at Universal Studios). The new Autobot will be the vehicle that people will hop into in the Ride, and he will be your guide and guardian as the you keep the Allspark shard out of Decepticon hands.

Sounds like fun...

... looks like I'll have to add Singapore onto the Asian trip I am planning for early next year.

More info and a teaser clip, as the opening date (December 3rd) draws closer.

Evac looks awesome! I might need to add a few days in Singapore into my US trip next year because that looks awesome!

For those lucky enough to have an Annual pass to the Singapore Universal Studios park, the weekend before the launch (26th November I think), the ride will be open for a test-run/preview.

Some more videos of the upcoming launch of the Singapore Transformers ride have been posted up. A couple videos about the ride here give us more of a look into it, while this one has the audio. For those planning on going to this ride eventually, I guess you could consider some of these including spoilers.

Yippie! Universal Studios Singapore has been one of our "to-visit" list since the last time we went back in April this year and so when we go back again for Xmas and New Year's this year, I'm so gonna wannt visit it and the opening of this new TF ride sounds awesome!
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

I might be heading to Singapore at the end of March so no doubt I would be heading here as one of my first stops. Might even stay on Sentosa again.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.