Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Stores selling Transformers In Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by blackie View Post
    genuinely serious question, what are the prices like over there, for things like takara book style, and even the encores when compared to say what i can get them from evilbay for?

and apart from the apparent abundance of transformers whats it like to holiday over there? cause im actually considdering going for a week maybe....
    I was looking for the piece of paper I used to write down the prices of some encores I asked but I couldn't find them now. Give me time until tomorrow to look for them and I'll get back to you. The only items I remember are the ones that I bought. Henkei Deluxes cost me SG$30 each and the commemorative soundwave is SG$50 (it was tagged for $60 but the seller gave it to me for SG$50). Regarding your holiday trip, I also would like to know coz my visit there last month is only a 10hr-stopover. Just enough time to roam the city during the day. Buy an umbrella, sometimes it seems the rain won't stop.

Note that 1SGD is almost equivalent now to 1AUD.
    Last edited by Wheel-J; 11th February 2009 at 12:22 AM. Reason: henkei deluxes are $30 not $20
    Latest Acquisitions: Metroplex
    Incoming: ROTF Buster Optimus Prime; FP Defender, Insecticons
    Needs List: Alternity Cliffjumper; TF Prime Bulkhead, Skyquake, Vehicons; Classics Sky Shadow, Junkheap

Sorry blackie, I still couldn't find that piece of paper. Anyway, I could recall one shop is selling encore Omega Supreme, Sky Lynx, and Metroplex for less than a hundred each. If you'd like me to send to you their contacts, I have their business card.
    Latest Acquisitions: Metroplex
    Incoming: ROTF Buster Optimus Prime; FP Defender, Insecticons
    Needs List: Alternity Cliffjumper; TF Prime Bulkhead, Skyquake, Vehicons; Classics Sky Shadow, Junkheap

Default T/Formers in singapore

Hi guys just a small question.

Where is the best place to get transformers in singapore? I know a couple of you guys have been over and bought/taken pics (looks awesome) of transfomers and was just windering where you got them from as my sister just moved there.

There was a list of toy shops in Singapore that someone had made up but I cant remember where that post is. Use the search button and have a look.

But the best place was on every Sunday at China Square Central. There is a market that happens and you can usually get some good deals. Also during the week there is a few shops in CSC that sell a large range of Transformers but sometimes the prices are a little too expensive (for G1 that is).

Found it : http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...ight=singapore

Its not much but its a good start.

uteiki is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

hi orionpax1

there is a store i always drop by when i m in sg.

you can check them out here:
    http://www.roborobo.com.sg/about-us

there is a map and the shop location there. the guys there are really helpful & friendly too.

hope this helps!

Alright another place to look for when I go back

valkyrie.. when are you coming down Singapore

give me a call +65 97753705. happy to bring you around....
    what are you looking for at the moment too?

Hoping for end of March at the earliest but it might be a little later.

i use this list whenever i go to singapore:
    http://www.sgcollect.com/index.php?o...=376&Itemid=43
    but i'd recommend ringing up to check first before you head on down cos some of the shops have really random opening hours.

orionpax1, you should definitely check out the toy bazaar/markets when ever they pop up.

i've bought from roborobo before. good people. good stock of transformers.

Thanks for the info guys much appreciated, will def check them out or get my sister too as well.