Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DotM Deluxe Wheeljack/Que pics

Actually Que's headlooks like the logo from Metal Mulisha!

Seriously though, in the movie Que had blue hair! No attempt to replica that!
    I'm walking away from Transformers. Check out my sales thread

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...089#post314089

I actually think the head looks neat. Yes, it's ugly, but ugly is sometimes a good thing (Yes, I'm an ugly person myself so sod off if you're thinking that )

I'm also getting it just to complete my movie cast of toys, just hoping we'll eventually get our hands on a proper Deluxe Crowbar and an actual Dino figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ed View Post
    Seriously though, in the movie Que had blue hair! No attempt to replica that!
    I actually think having a lack of blue hair is an improvement! Wasn't a fan of Quejack's blue hair in the moofie... (are they trying to make him look like an anime character??)

I was about to say that it's probably due to budget reasons that they hair isn't blue... but I can't see any reason why they couldn't have moulded the hair off the same sprue as the other light blue parts that they used for the shoulders, thighs and shins. Hasbro's inattention to detail strikes again.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    I'm also getting it just to complete my movie cast of toys, just hoping we'll eventually get our hands on a proper Deluxe Crowbar and an actual Dino figure.
    +1

Needs little emissary flags.

have to agree that he is one ugly bot. but to add to the collection of an almost empty shelve of Dotm figs i think i would have to aquire this one. but maybe just leave him in vechile mode.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!