Thread: Spielberg talks about TF Number 4

Default Spielberg talks about TF Number 4

Bay might do number four.

http://www.slashfilm.com/steven-spie...ull-criticism/

Thanks to Entertainment Weekly for these quotes which are from their current issue. We’ll start with Transformers for reasons that will become obvious later.

The question was asked if Spielberg thought there would be another Michael Bay Transformers movie to which he said:

I hope so, because I think he made the best of the three with this last one. I certainly can’t imagine anybody other than Michael being equipped to make another Transformers. He’s invented a genre and he’s got the secret formula.

This goes along with Bay’s recent quote to the Channel News Asia at the opening of Transformers: The Ride (thanks to /Film reader Jeremy J for the find):

How did I know someone’s going to ask me this question today? We’re talking about it, but there’s nothing right now. I’m going to do a tiny movie first, then we’ll talk about it, if I potentially do it.

So, once Bay does his small movie, if both he and Spielberg want it to happen, it’ll happen. We know Hasbro and many others are certainly hoping so. The franchise is a massive money maker for everyone involved.

'It's all about the money, money, money'...

Haha... now you all have that crap song in your head
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]