Thread: New Takara/Tomy Generations images

Default New Takara/Tomy Generations images

Pics on TFW2005.com.

I wanted to get Thunderwing and Warpath, but it looks like they've removed the tampographs from Warpath's legs so I might try for the Hasbro version. Thunderwing looks about the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    I wanted to get Thunderwing and Warpath, but it looks like they've removed the tampographs from Warpath's legs so I might try for the Hasbro version.
    Warpath never English onomatopoeia like "Ka-pow!" and "Zowee!" in the Japanese dub; even then, they're written in one-three-three-seven-five-P-three-four-vertical_line-lessthan (13375P34|<) - which makes it even more confusing. So it's understandable that TOMY would remove them from their version.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Thunderwing looks about the same.
    There's not really much for TOMY to do I suppose, considering that Thunderwing was never released in Takara's market during G1 (they got Black Shadow instead, which we never got in Hasbro markets). United Thunderwing finally gives many Japanese fans a chance to own this previously Hasbro-exclusive character without shelling a fortune for a G1 figure, and likewise Generations Sky Shadow gives Hasbro-market collectors a chance to own a Black Shadow on the cheap! (too bad Hasbro Australia has yet (ever?) to release Gen. Sky Shadow here)