Page 19 of 76 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223242939 ... LastLast

Thread: LEGO

Finally finished sorting through most of my LEGO, here is a clip:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPKI3hifpFc

You've got a kick ass mechanoid in there, Sam. What's it of? Or from ur own imagination.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Thanks STL.

I wanted to make some kinda medical mech, here's my MOCpage on it:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/26648

Default Transformable Exo-Force mechs

Custom designed sets (with instructions) by Shoji Kawamori (Macross mech designer):

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=161353

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=224448

From wikipedia:

In 2006, Lego commissioned Shoji Kawamori to design combination models using various Exo-Force sets. The combo-units were called VAN-Force; they featured custom decals, which were given away with purchase of bundled Exo-Force sets in Japan. The first VAN-Force design used the Stealth Hunter and Grand Titan. A second combination design called "Raiden" (which uses the Stealth Hunter, Grand Titan, and Thunder Fury) was revealed in December 2006. In Kawamori's Macross fashion, the units can transform between from robot to vehicle. According to Exo-Force writer, Greg Farshtey, Lego does not have the rights to reproduce the VAN-Force design for sale in stores.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    Custom designed sets (with instructions) by Shoji Kawamori (Macross mech designer):

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=161353

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=224448

From wikipedia:

In 2006, Lego commissioned Shoji Kawamori to design combination models using various Exo-Force sets. The combo-units were called VAN-Force; they featured custom decals, which were given away with purchase of bundled Exo-Force sets in Japan. The first VAN-Force design used the Stealth Hunter and Grand Titan. A second combination design called "Raiden" (which uses the Stealth Hunter, Grand Titan, and Thunder Fury) was revealed in December 2006. In Kawamori's Macross fashion, the units can transform between from robot to vehicle. According to Exo-Force writer, Greg Farshtey, Lego does not have the rights to reproduce the VAN-Force design for sale in stores.
    Whoa! Those are mindblowingly amazing. I want to get all those sets already but now I'm even more eager... I think my Transformers buying may have to slow down!

Are there any instructions of those anywhere? Having built two and picked up AeroBooster, I can see a few ways to get transforming parts. I'm still a bit of a noob though so there's more to learn about the structures and methods you can use. Plus, there's the added annoyance that these look so damn good that you don't want to tear them down.
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs

Instructions for those 2 mechs are listed on the page - click on the numbered thumbnails for instructions. If you are after additional parts, I recommend bricklink.com for all your parts needs. Its like ebay but for Lego. It has an inventory guide for every set produced so if you are missing parts from a set, you can obtain them easily and cheaply. I've ordered parts for complete sets and they ended up cheaper than buying the sets themselves!! Plus you can obtain rare parts which the Legoshop might not have.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Also with bricklink.com I've found the sellers to be of the highest standard. I've ordered parts from the U.S., U.K. and France and it always arrives within ten days.

EDIT: I do go through Peeron.com to compare prices on bricklink as there can be a large difference in price from one seller to another for the same part.

I've been contemplating buying a ton of white bricks through there to do a custom Hoth scene.

Hey guys, one of the other lego sets I'm really interested in is the 6212 X-Wing. Is that only sold at TRU here or are there other stores that have it? Cos I've looked on eBay and it doesn't get much better and I'm not sure how often TRU have sales on Lego. Does anyone know if there will be any sales for the upcoming SW Clone Wars flick? I seem to recall a TRU sign saying they'll open at midnight or some such.

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    Hey guys, one of the other lego sets I'm really interested in is the 6212 X-Wing. Is that only sold at TRU here or are there other stores that have it? Cos I've looked on eBay and it doesn't get much better and I'm not sure how often TRU have sales on Lego. Does anyone know if there will be any sales for the upcoming SW Clone Wars flick? I seem to recall a TRU sign saying they'll open at midnight or some such.
    TRU will open on 12.01am on 01/08/2008 (Friday) this week!

Exclusive General Grevious Holographic Action Figure Valued at $15.99
    FREE BONUS with $150 spent or more

Star Wars Force FX Lightsabers Valued at $229.99
    Save $120.00, Only at $99.00

Bonus Exclusive Clone Trooper ID Card

Anakin Skywalker Lego Chain and Bonus Lego Club Membership
    FREE BONUS with $60 spent or more

Exclusive Collectors Edition TRU Gift Card
    Available with any purchase over $10

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post

Star Wars Force FX Lightsabers Valued at $229.99
    Save $120.00, Only at $99.00
    Now that is worth scalping!

Hey guys, one of the other lego sets I'm really interested in is the 6212 X-Wing. Is that only sold at TRU here or are there other stores that have it?
    I'm pretty sure it's sold in other stores. I have one atm I'm selling to a member here at the Malvern fair/meet. I may be able to track another down for you.