Page 20 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021222324253040 ... LastLast

Thread: LEGO

Ah yes, I know who's getting that 6212 and I'm very jealous.

I've seen the following at the Target toy sale recently and am wondering what were the RRPs of these if anyone can help. The prices I've spotted them for are in brackets:

8108 Mobile Devastator ($72)
    7707 Striking Venom ($40)
    7713 Bridge Walker vs. White Lightning ($64)
    7721 Combat Crawler X2 ($40)

Should I grab them now at 20% off or not? I particularly want Combat Crawler for the mech inside as well as the Mobile Devastator. The Devastator somewhat annoys me b/c I think I'd only like the mech and not sure about the Devastator itself. However, I think I already have put it on layby at Myer for about $80.

I built Blade Titan and Cyclone Defender last night. Blade Titan's wonderful though he misses the waist articulation that Iron Condor has. However, his guns and colours are pretty damn cool.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

I've seen Mobile Devastator for $99, Striking Venom for $79.99, Bridge Walker for $79.99 (although TRU has this on clearance for $31.99) and Combat Crawler for $69.99. So aside from the Bridge Walker, the rest are pretty good for the sale price. I actually need Combat Crawler and Striking Venom so I might head down to Targets in my area and have a look.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    The Devastator somewhat annoys me b/c I think I'd only like the mech and not sure about the Devastator itself.
    I bought Mobile Devastator mainly for the Blazing Falcon mech as well... but Mobile Devastor itself it not that bad. Takes up heaps of space though.

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    I've seen Mobile Devastator for $99, Striking Venom for $79.99, Bridge Walker for $79.99 (although TRU has this on clearance for $31.99) and Combat Crawler for $69.99. So aside from the Bridge Walker, the rest are pretty good for the sale price. I actually need Combat Crawler and Striking Venom so I might head down to Targets in my area and have a look.
    Bridge Walker vs White Lightning is a lovely set, and $31.99 is an AMAZINGLY good price!!!

Ah yes, I know who's getting that 6212 and I'm very jealous.

I've seen the following at the Target toy sale recently and am wondering what were the RRPs of these if anyone can help. The prices I've spotted them for are in brackets:

Should I grab them now at 20% off or not? I particularly want Combat Crawler for the mech inside as well as the Mobile Devastator. The Devastator somewhat annoys me b/c I think I'd only like the mech and not sure about the Devastator itself. However, I think I already have put it on layby at Myer for about $80.

I built Blade Titan and Cyclone Defender last night. Blade Titan's wonderful though he misses the waist articulation that Iron Condor has. However, his guns and colours are pretty damn cool.
    Someone has been bitten by the Lego bug.

Exo-Force were the sets that got me back into Lego ina HUGE way. I've managed to get nearly all of the Exo sets bar a few I'm not too big on.That Devastator is ugly even for that price but I got tempted. The Combat Crawler is fantastic and so is the Bridge Walker (it has awesome armaments). Striking Venom is HUGE! In fact those you listed are all huge sets.

It's a pity you missed these ones:
    - 7714 Golden Guardian
    - 7712 Super Nova

Also you should check out some of the other great non Exo-Force sets:
    - Mars Mission (especially the latest ones)
    - 7037 Tower Raid (great siege tower)
    - 7041 Troll Battle Wheel (TRU exclusive and its HUGE)

The X-Wing is excellent if a little overpriced, you missed the last sale TRU had on them for $59. It is a great model though with folding wings, ingenious building, compartment for lightsabre/rifle and R2D2 slot. Also comes with 6 minifigs: Luke Skywalker (pilot), Wedge (pilot), Han, Chewy, Leia and R2D2. They just added the minifigs to justify the expesive price. As with all Star Wars Lego sets, they are much bigger when built that they look in pictures.

Thanks for the advice, guys.

In other news, my mate showed me how much of a doofus I am. I have been opening Lego with a knife when he showed me all I have to do is use the etched in cuts to open it.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Anyone seen Striking Venom or Combat Crawler X2 in any Sydney Targets? I've been to 8 different Targets, none have these in stock. Or any folks in Melbourne wanna grab Striking Venom and Combat Crawler X2 for me while they are on sale? I can transfer funds as soon as you get them and of course, I'll cover shipping as well. Or, if you wanna do a trade, Sydney stores have Exo-Force on sale which include:

Golden Guardian $30
    Bridge Walker vs White Lightning $32
    Golden Tower $40
    Aero Booster $20
    Gate Assault $32
    Sonic Phantom $30

PM or reply to this thread if interested.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Don't think I've seen them but will keep an eye out.

Uh, where can you find the name of the set on the set? Seems like a glaring omission to me.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Uh, where can you find the name of the set on the set? Seems like a glaring omission to me.
    You can't. Have to check the Lego site against the set number.