Page 60 of 76 FirstFirst ... 4050555657585960616263646570 ... LastLast

Thread: LEGO

Guys, Pirates aint on the first half release schedule for stores down under according to the latest catalogue. Anyway, the real reason for this post - New Town, Castle, Agents, Power Miners and Space Police pics!!

http://www.pockyland.net/viewthread.php?tid=10431

Love the new Agents copter and the rogues gallery for the space police line is top stuff! Power Miners is starting to grow on me too. And even though I dont collect city, the new bus station set is really tempting. Bring on the second half of 2009 for new Legos!!
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

The Space Police ships look awesome. Can't wait for them. Great pieces too.

The Agents don't look as good as the first time but the Helicopter looks awesome as does the 4 Wheel pursuit vehicle. The female badgirl is pretty cool too. The mech makes me think of inferior Exoforce though.

Power Miners.. the drill is about the only interesting thing in any of those sets. Won't touch.

Loving both the Creator sets too. Lots of fun there.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Holy moly! I'm going to be so broke this year. That little robot dog for the Space Police is awesome. Can probably make one out of my spares right now by just looking at those pics. Will most likely grab the entire Space Police set.

Agent's sets are all must haves. Nice to see a robot vehicle for the main villian. Looks ace. The "deco" written with texta on the figure being held by the robot is amusing. I guess they will photoshop the "deco"/design when it's all finalized.

And some mroe Ferrari Lego. How many times do they have to make reiterations of the F1 and the Scuderia truck?

That Creator Dragon. Will be a nice counter to the green dragon they had a year or so ago.

All looking good.

Those Space Police Sets look fantastic, I'm going to have to avoid the lego aisles when those guys come out.

And I love that the Joker's Ice Cream van has been turned into a family Campervan, bike and all.
    Might have to nab another one or two to make a fleet of Joker Ice Cream vans...
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Besides the Ferrari sets nothing else really catches my eye. I'm actually a bit dissapointed with this years Agents sets (besides the chopper).

It appears they are reducing the amount of medium-large sets in favour of the more affordable smaller sets, judging from the sizes and recent releases for this year so far. I guess all those shelf-warming Mars Mission sets and the financial crisis is hitting them hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post

And some mroe Ferrari Lego. How many times do they have to make reiterations of the F1 and the Scuderia truck?

In all fairness though, the cars the Ferrari team uses change every year and the sets reflect that. The truck is also not a full semi like the first version but rather a smaller supply truck. But then again, its Ferrari F1, there's not really much scope to produce anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    Guys, Pirates aint on the first half release schedule for stores down under according to the latest catalogue. Anyway, the real reason for this post - New Town, Castle, Agents, Power Miners and Space Police pics!!

http://www.pockyland.net/viewthread.php?tid=10431

Love the new Agents copter and the rogues gallery for the space police line is top stuff! Power Miners is starting to grow on me too. And even though I dont collect city, the new bus station set is really tempting. Bring on the second half of 2009 for new Legos!!

Noticed your post a little late. All the pics are no longer working.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post

Noticed your post a little late. All the pics are no longer working.
    I saved images of most of the sets just in case this would happen though I didn't save pics of the creator, technic and mindstorm sets. Here you go, in technicolour glory:

Thanks Fungal you're a legend!

Of these I'll definitely continue getting the new castle sets.

Space Police: The ships and aliens look very nice but I'm not sure about the non-traditional space helmets the police figures are wearing. I'll probably end up buying the flag ship anyway.

The City Corner with the lovely bus is looking mighty tempting. Even Agents sets look like a lot of fun.