Page 10 of 76 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152030 ... LastLast

Thread: LEGO

Myer has 20% off all Legos at the moment so those of you thinking about the Town Plan set, its $160 during the sale ($200 regular price). Sales ends 13th July if I recall correctly. Plenty in stock at Myer Bankstown.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

ooooh nice to know that, hope my nearby myers ( Blacktown and Parra) has the Town set, Id have to put it on layby!, I need a town hall and cinema for me town coz Im too lazy to make my own from lots of the left over bricks I still have. Plus my artistic talent on making stuff with lego kinda dissapeared somehow as I aged....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I saw the Eiffel tower too the other day. I so want it. I'm going to put the Town set on layby for my lil sister. I would love to grab all the wonders of the world too and form a massive battle scene. It'd be freaking sweet. But alas, that's a dream.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Although it's a bit pricey, you should look to Lego to grant you the "scenes" you've been looking for.

This guy makes some incredible, articulated Mechs

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    This guy makes some incredible, articulated Mechs
    Very nice. I've got some Exo-Force, I might see what I can come up with.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

I built the Motorized Lego AT-AT last night!

Disclaimer: This is the first Lego set I've build since a kid, or as a teenager while babysitting another kid.

What a blast!!!!! This thing is awesome! It's a great combination of Technics (the engingeand moving legs), space lego (angle/wing pieces) and very creative uses (shovels for guns).

The walking motion is fantastic! Just like the movie. There's a step... pause... step... pause. I wish I had a to-scale Snowspeeder that it could crush. The head also moves as part of the sequence.

How many times does everyone pause in the middle of building a set while swearing that the required piece isn't there!!?!?!?! I kept pondering how I was going to call Lego because they shorted me! But of course, it always shows up. Actually though, I did get an incorrectly colored lower torso, so I will write them.

Again, first set in a while, but what memories it brought back and it might be tied to recent TF QC issues, but compared to Hasbro, what quality this brand exudes!!!! Brilliant design, no QC issues, along with incredible ideals of creativity, and smart use of brand alignment (Star Wars).

Don't get me wrong, I love my TFs, but Legos f@#$%^ng rule!

Actually if you go to the Customer Service page on the LEGO website, you can order the missing pieces from your set free of charge I believe.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    How many times does everyone pause in the middle of building a set while swearing that the required piece isn't there!!?!?!?! I kept pondering how I was going to call Lego because they shorted me! But of course, it always shows up. Actually though, I did get an incorrectly colored lower torso, so I will write them.
    All the time.

Yea, I also thought that I got an incorrectly coloured bit with my imperial dropship, but I found that I had used the wrong coloured bit elsewhere and it was just a mix up on my part, because with the sets these days, I have trouble of distinguishing grey from black in the instructions. The black should be black, not just a darker grey shade.
    ________
    Dodge durango history
    Last edited by MV75; 11th March 2011 at 10:00 AM.