Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I wanna burn my eyes out...

Good lord, that is just hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    Apart from the K.O headmaster 10 planet master set thing, I had no idea there were any k.o headmasters (which is why I like em so damn much) I saw on a website they were going to produce a weirdwolf recently but i don't know if that got off the ground. (looks average anyway)
    hsbro hrsbro and his'n'hrsbro.
    how good is the detail on spasma's face. like someone did it with 1 dot from a paintpen
    Geiger, weird wolf has been out for some time, both loose and packaged. There is a previous thread, and it is possible to detect the KO packaged as you can see he doesn't have the black heat rub. It comes with it, but you have to put it on yourself. So I wouldn't buy any loose weird wolf and only a misb would be safe.

Given the interest in heads, including new third party ones, I would say there will be more KO on their way. I have been buying up headless loose ones t build up a collection, just to add the third party heads.

I would much rather be paying Takara for encore reissues than buying loose ones and Junkers off the bay
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!