Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 212171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: January's stuff

Nice sharky those look very nice - alot better than they did on the bay! Good score on the TM Blurr.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Nice sharky those look very nice - alot better than they did on the bay! Good score on the TM Blurr.
    Thanks, that blurr is in awesome condition well they all are really. P/CP is missing a few stickers but the figure itself is great.

Now I need to find me a targetmaster cyclonus and scourge
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Very nice pieces Sharky. Especially Sunstreaker

pretty good haul this month with some rare japenese tf's,some mosc beast wars,universe,misb and mosc G1 tf's,the last of the cyberverse base's the target only cyberglyh's and a few other's like rotf,RID,and so on.I'll post pic's later when the wifey put's the camera program on her new laptop.

Picked these up over the last 2 days. January's turning out better then expected. Thanks to Doubledealer for Catilla.. . . I know. Sideswipes in Inferno's box??? but came with the small poster/catalog I've never seen.
    Again with color variations .(cyclonus with a complete silver head and bruticus with no head at all!..(just onslaughts))

United Thunderwing, Prime FE Vehicon and Starscream.
    United Unicron isn't out yet, I already have the Rodimus Prime and Warpath molds (cheers Goki!), and even if the Odieverse didn't already have a Megatron United Megs looks a bit garish for my tastes.

Finally got the last Cyberverse figs Im after ... Sentinel Prime and Ironhide.
    Im really enjoying this Cyberverse Ironhide figure it's got a complex transformation for such a tiny figure... they really have gone a long way in engineering the little dudes transformations from what it was from the first legions version ( which is G1ish in simplicity)... Looking forward to more Cyberverse figures and Playsets!

Last edited by liegeprime; 29th January 2012 at 06:45 PM.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Thanks to Verno I have TM2 TigerHawk and Cybershark.

I loved Cybershark when i was younger but during amove lost a few of his parts. Now he's complete again! And With Tigerhawk TM Airrazor can take to the skies with her long lost love and we can all pretend Beast Machines never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Finally got the last Cyberverse figs Im after ... Sentinel Prime and Ironhide.
    Im really enjoying this Cyberverse Ironhide figure it's got a complex transformation for such a tiny figure... they really have gone a long way in engineering the little dudes transformations from what it was from the first legions version ( which is G1ish in simplicity)... Looking forward to more Cyberverse figures and Playsets!

Yeah. Some of those new figs have some serious engineering... I was trying to put some voyager movie figures back in their box the other day. Took some major concentration and instruction references .. maybe i'm just getting too old.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    ... and we can all pretend Beast Machines never happened.
    Here here!

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...