Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3131819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: January's stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    Yeah. Some of those new figs have some serious engineering... I was trying to put some voyager movie figures back in their box the other day. Took some major concentration and instruction references .. maybe i'm just getting too old.
    nah man, I too need to reference the instruction manual with sometimes what is graded as "2" on the transformation level.... sometimes manuals are just not that helpful though but more confusing hehehe
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

This one is embarassing.

I thought I was complete with Robot Heroes. I was going through them the other night with Arcee, and realised that I couldn't see Blaster or Thrust.

I don't know if I do own them, or somehow missed them?

So either way, I bought another set, which arrived today.

So now I have peace at mind.

Seriously. Once I noticed, it bugged the hell out of me.

...I thought u had them too...when did u make the purchase?? I was pretty sure I've seen a purple/red conehead among your cabinet crew...

.Just come back from a night out with HD walking the shops of Hong Kong. Man it has been an eye opener on how busy it is at night.

Went though the Mong Kok area as these are the better shops and plus its just down the road from my hotel. Been through many toy shops catering from the Anime/Manga to statues and finally some G1 goodness which was spread out.

I was lucky to pick up a few items such as a MISB Takara Armada Thundercracker from one shop then went down a floor to another one which I bought a PE-09 Ninja. Over to another district was some more smaller shops and HD spotted two MISB Return of Convoy MT-3 and MT-9.

Its amazing on how cheap some items are but other are really overpriced.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arcee View Post
    ...I thought u had them too...when did u make the purchase?? I was pretty sure I've seen a purple/red conehead among your cabinet crew...
    Crap.

Oh well. Worst case scenario = you just got some free Robot Heroes...

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    This one is embarassing.

I thought I was complete with Robot Heroes. I was going through them the other night with Arcee, and realised that I couldn't see Blaster or Thrust.

I don't know if I do own them, or somehow missed them?

So either way, I bought another set, which arrived today.

So now I have peace at mind.

Seriously. Once I noticed, it bugged the hell out of me.
    Don't forget to get the Victory Saber and Deathsaurus set... (now you might really lose sleep).

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    .Just come back from a night out with HD walking the shops of Hong Kong. Man it has been an eye opener on how busy it is at night.

*snip*

I was lucky to pick up a few items such as a MISB Takara Armada Thundercracker from one shop then went down a floor to another one which I bought a PE-09 Ninja. Over to another district was some more smaller shops and HD spotted two MISB Return of Convoy MT-3 and MT-9.

Its amazing on how cheap some items are but other are really overpriced.
    Pleasure meeting up!

The MT-3 and MT-9 were really really good deals. So glad you got them.

Here are some of my stuff, back from Singapore... (includes all my '84 pre-rub figures; left their boxes in SG though).

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    Do you have Sharkticon and Snarl? Sharkticon was the only RH I was after. It made it difficult that Hasbro never saw fit to release him locally.

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    Here are some of my stuff, back from Singapore... (includes all my '84 pre-rub figures; left their boxes in SG though).
    Stop showing off
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

HD: ooooh Road rage!! massive haul as always heheheh
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

These just arrived in the post

Generations Sky Shadow
    Generations Junkheap
    Soundwave superior. All others inferior!

Words cannot express how completely full of win this guy is...Such a fantastic toy!