Thread: January's stuff

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Haven t posted on here for awhile so i thought id show off Roadbuster. Ive been lucky with my local Big W. Roadbuster was the only one of his kind on the shelf this week and last week i managed to get a deluxe Topspin that i was sure i would never ever find locally!
    -----------------------------------------------
    Collecting transformers- a good way to get poor
    Transformer count= too many

Currently in search of:
    G1 goodness

Ok thanks to Zippo and Logician for the littluns and the extra Gen Cyclonus. Also posting pic of prev mentioned Cyberverse Shockwave and Legion Topspin. And finally caved and got the Deluxe versions of the Wreckers Topspin and Roadbuster, shame they aint making the 3rd fella in Deluxe size, but that's Hasbro for yah...

Edit: added new photo.
    Last edited by liegeprime; 18th January 2012 at 09:53 AM.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

So Griffin told me he was going to revoke my membership if I didn't buy some new figures. Since I value my otca membership highly, I ran out and quickly bought the first bit off rubbish I could find...

Ok. That's not all entirely true. I didn't actually run out anywhere - I used ebay instead.
    Also neither of those figures are rubbish. They are in fact both brilliant and I really like them. Optimus blew me away. Looks fantastic in robot mode, & I dig the matrix gimmick. He fills a hole in my collection - I don't really have a "movie accurate" prime. (I only have the first movie voyager which while it is a good figure, is hardly screen accurate).
    And in case anyone is wondering, no I do not like the moon & stars paint job!

...and Griffin didn't really tell me buy stuff either.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.