Page 147 of 154 FirstFirst ... 127137142143144145146147148149150151152 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1535

Thread: Movie Critics Thread

I assume the 5 times thing is because it's The Fifth Element. Doing a little digging, it looks like it's the anniversary week of the film's Australian release back in 1997.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    IP MAN FOUR - SPOILERS AHEAD
    I watced Ip man 1 & 2 and noticed that two was a rehash of 1 with a strong China is fantastic country feel to it. Learnt about 3 after hearing about 4. I enjoyed the fight scenes and Donny in the previous movies, so watched a trailer for both 3&4 and noticed it seemed mre of the same. Then stumbled on a movie breakdown of 4 and yup, much China is better than everything and that ended up turning me off.

On another note, I felt like some Jackie chan goodness for old times' sake and so started watching kung fu yoga. It was awkward, with terrible acting and the moment his companion mentioned the Chinese Sillk Road initiative, I turned it off. Mainly because it was slow and boring and such obvious ham fisting of propaganda in didn't take my fancy at the time. I'm only open to subtle, clever propaganda thank you very much.

terrible/boring is my score

Saw Joker tonight

JB HiFi had the last laugh.

Knock Knock
    Who's there?
    2 for $20 DVD'S
    Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

I cant take my eyes off Nicholas Cage's hairpiece.
    Oh yeah, I'm watching National Treasure Book Of Shadows on 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I cant take my eyes off Nicholas Cage's hairpiece.
    Oh yeah, I'm watching National Treasure Book Of Shadows on 7.
    It’s horrible isn’t it? For me it’s the complete lack of sideburns. I spent the whole movie staring at where they should have been.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

A must see is Dark Water. A lawyer goes after duput? The teflon people.

Dupont I think it is. If they won the case, then they can use that as advertising for the quality of teflon on fry pans.

Was watching some movie critic guy talking about films and he mentioned Daniel Radcliffe in Guns Akimbo. So I thought, what's that? And I googled a trailer. And it looked really interesting in a quirky way.
    So I watched it.
    And it was very enjoyable indeed.
    If a little gory, but it was all relatively overdone , which fit well with the theme and message of the movie.

TLDR:
    If you like over the top action violence with a touch of "Not-gonna-take-this-too-seriously" I highly recommend it.

If you can't see Daniel Radcliffe outside of Harry Potter, that just makes this movie even better!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Dupont I think it is. If they won the case, then they can use that as advertising for the quality of teflon on fry pans.

Was watching some movie critic guy talking about films and he mentioned Daniel Radcliffe in Guns Akimbo. So I thought, what's that? And I googled a trailer. And it looked really interesting in a quirky way.
    So I watched it.
    And it was very enjoyable indeed.
    If a little gory, but it was all relatively overdone , which fit well with the theme and message of the movie.

TLDR:
    If you like over the top action violence with a touch of "Not-gonna-take-this-too-seriously" I highly recommend it.

If you can't see Daniel Radcliffe outside of Harry Potter, that just makes this movie even better!

Another daniel radcliffe movie thats quirky is swiss army man. Good movie thats also a bit out there

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Its like cigerette companies, they knew through their own studies in the 70s that teflon causes cancer, birth defects and organ failure but didnt reveal that. It focuses on the hulk Mark ruffilo who is the lawyer that never gives up.