Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie Critics Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    I have a petty grudge cause of Kill Bill, whenever I cosplay in my Bruce Lee game of death outfit, the youngsters who don't know better say "Cool Kill Bill outfit", oh how disappointed I am at the younger generation...
    i loved the story where they have a statue of him in Bosnia because after the war they need a symbols too bring them togethger again and they quoted as saying "One thing we all have in common is Bruce Lee." !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    I have a petty grudge cause of Kill Bill, whenever I cosplay in my Bruce Lee game of death outfit, the youngsters who don't know better say "Cool Kill Bill outfit", oh how disappointed I am at the younger generation...
    Please tell me that you showed them how a one inch punch works.

Saw Kick Ass 2 last night. Great film. Watch after credits too for a lil extra bit.

just watched Hobo With A Shotgun. Yes it is as good as it sounds lol. A great throwback to the old cult films of the old days.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    just watched Hobo With A Shotgun. Yes it is as good as it sounds lol. A great throwback to the old cult films of the old days.
    Sure is. I kept walking past it at JB for ages & then thought why not?!
    Lawnmower. Pfft. He made the right choice with the shotgun

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Sure is. I kept walking past it at JB for ages & then thought why not?!
    Lawnmower. Pfft. He made the right choice with the shotgun
    The movie was just so over the top it was awesome. I love those kinds of films.

Have you seen Machete? Can't believe how long it took me to watch it. A great film.

And on the Danny Trejo front, Dead in Tombstone is a great movie too. Satan meets West, an apt description. Funny that the main bad guy played Rusty from the first Vacation movie lol

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    The movie was just so over the top it was awesome. I love those kinds of films.

Have you seen Machete? Can't believe how long it took me to watch it. A great film.

And on the Danny Trejo front, Dead in Tombstone is a great movie too. Satan meets West, an apt description. Funny that the main bad guy played Rusty from the first Vacation movie lol
    That's what made Hobo. I was laughing most of the way through because it was so over the top
    Machete's awesome. Black Dynamite could learn a thing or two
    Would never have expected to see De Niro or Seagal in one of Rodriguez's flicks lol i thought planet terror was good, but Machete's in another league. I want a bouncing car with rocket launchers, how good were they?
    I have to watch Machete Kills, too, along with Dead in Tombstone.
    I'm thinking of watching Master of the flying guillotine tonight. Have you seen it?

THOR THE DARK WORLD SPOILER AHEAD (mild)

So I kept asking myself... where's S.H.I.E.L.D.?

Watched Solomon Kane again last night. Forgot about how great it is and how underrated that film really is. Purefoy is a great actor and I don't think they coulda picked anyone different.

Saw hobbit: smaug. After the spiders scene, it seemed to drag, until we meet the dragon. Not as good as the first. Waiting on the final instalment.