Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212636 ... LastLast

Thread: Comic reviews: IDW More Than Meets The Eye ongoing

My local store said MTMTE #11 was short shipped for them, so haven't got it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    My local store said MTMTE #11 was short shipped for them, so haven't got it yet.
    Parra PZ was the same, and it doesn't look like it is on the shipping list this week either (the annuals for both MtMtE and RiD are available as second printings).

Ended up getting Kings to post mine to me.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

And so Shadowplay comes to an end, as good as the issue was I have to admit it is for now probably my least favourite arc (though still better than most other comics atm). Quite a few interesting reveals but most of them tie directly in to stories like Autocracy and the Megatron Origin more than they do the current MTMTE story. Obviously I expect that to change in time.

I didn't see the final page coming either, although for now I don't get it either. Why do that? How is it relevant to what's happening now?

I'm hoping next issue ramps the tension up a bit (looks like it will). Shadowplay was fun and all, but it does feel like a calm moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    I'm hoping next issue ramps the tension up a bit (looks like it will). Shadowplay was fun and all, but it does feel like a calm moment.
    A lull before the next wave of "holy expletitive"?

Nothing happens in these books (both RiD and MtMtE) without it having some impact later on. I expect the payoff of the final page reveal to appear sooner rather than later, possibly even to tie into the Spotlight prime issue (I expcet Prime goes looking for Roller).

After a second read through I am trying to figure out if Prime threw the bomb towards where Roller had been tossed? Roller also reminds me of a certain DJD character, anyone have thoughts on the link?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Parra PZ was the same, and it doesn't look like it is on the shipping list this week either (the annuals for both MtMtE and RiD are available as second printings).
    Really glad to hear that - originally thought I missed the boat , ran in for RID11 but couldn't find MTMTE11 and forgot to query to girl.
    Last edited by SuspectimusPrime; 27th November 2012 at 10:28 AM.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Ended up getting Kings to post mine to me.
    This is the local store I was referring to.

As local as it is for me, anyway.

hey gang, Ys (from Phantom Zone) said that because it was on previous listings it won't be listed again, it should just show up. So he doesn't know when. Sucks

So i bought it on comixology.

Man, that last page reveal! Huge repercussions for Pax and where he put his trust, and whether or not the truth will be revealed.
    Twit and insta @lukeabarnett

Yup, didn't see the last page twist coming at all. Guess it does trump RiD #11 in terms of surprise (with our new senator friend)
    Yeah, my optics widened at the end! Think it was the first month I enjoyed RID more than MTMTE. That said I loved that we finally got to see Windcharger make use of his magnetic powers in MTMTE

Not clear but:
    Twit and insta @lukeabarnett

Quote Originally Posted by bassbot View Post
    Not clear but:
    Sweet! Never understood why he didn't use his powers to throw other bots around in battle, plus he beats Magneto because Magneto doesn't have tyres and can't rip a human in half if he's bored