Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223242939 ... LastLast

Thread: Comic reviews: IDW More Than Meets The Eye ongoing

It appears that MTMTE was delayed to next week by factors outside IDW's control (somewhere in Diamond's processes I believe).

Everything is still on track for monthly releases at IDW, so assuming nothing else comes up on Diamond's end, we'll get 2 issues this month!

MTMTE typically releases towards the end of the month, stuff to do with shipping has caused the past two months delays. I've seen it confirmed that #13 is out next week, alongside spotlight Megs and regeneration one 88. Good week for TF!

Also, has anyone seen the A cover for 13 or recent multiversity interview with James Roberts and John Barber?

Interview

Cover
    Twit and insta @lukeabarnett

Thanks for the links bassbot.

Interview is very long and detailed, nothing new or surprising in there, but it sounds like the IDW teams are in a bit of a lovefest!

"A" Cover for MtMtE #13 is different, but no way it'll be more popular than the B cover!

The RiD #14 cover is very interesting, if it reflects events within the issue (which most of the covers have done)...
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

im a bit behind but im up to #3 and im really enjoying them! Ipad is awesome for comics
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    im a bit behind but im up to #3 and im really enjoying them! Ipad is awesome for comics
    sure is i wish IDW would include a free digital copy with purchase of the paper edition tho....
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    sure is i wish IDW would include a free digital copy with purchase of the paper edition tho....
    If they do that, they would revolutionize the industry and make a killing. They probably think that making the reader buy two copies (digital and hard) is more profitable.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    If they do that, they would revolutionize the industry and make a killing. They probably think that making the reader buy two copies (digital and hard) is more profitable.
    Marvel already does it with most of the mainstream titles, so it seems easy to do DC gives you the option for a smaller fee at purchase

IDW Comics are more expensive and should be included but i guess when people buy both why do they need to give it out for free...

I Honestly thought IDW would have already introduced it. i will keep dreaming.
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

#13 Preview

4 inkers for this issue... you can tell, the art is not sharp, but I think it is an artistic style purposefully chosen for this tale. We get some updates about crew members and this does take place after the events of the last issue, which surprised me a little!

Each month I say I wont read the preview, but then I do because I can't wait. Looks promising. And the guest art is a nice match for the regular artists.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    and this does take place after the events of the last issue
    "More about that later" I suspect

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    "More about that later" I suspect
    I suspect you will be right come Issues #14-#16 or so... At least events will occur as a direct result of the events of #12. Rung looks a whole lot better again, good to see him okay.