Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
The annual continues the short but fine tradition setup by the first 8 issues. It is character driven, funny and interesting.

The start feels like one of the more light-hearted Doctor Who episodes, before getting deep and heavy, mythological/religious, introduces a new non cybertronian faction, introduces a new spin on the transformers origins, puts everyone in mortal peril fleshes out the feelings and thoughts of a number of characters relating to their actions in the ongoing, insults Prowl further and has more one liners than it is reasonable to fit in before ending with a convenient scientific guessing solution.

Can't wait to discuss finer details at a later date once everyone has had a read. This was a long and satisfying read, I genuinely laughed several times and instantly re-read it cover to cover to make sure I didn't miss anything. The art gets a bit sketchy in the last third, but the less finished art works in that part of the issue. Roberts has surpassed himself this time, and the fact it will tie directly into the RiD annual is pure gold.
Is it out already at places like King Comics?