Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213

Thread: TW-01 Hegemon

Cool

I think mine came from HK. It was expressed though. This is how my re-paint of Orion Black came out. Please ignore the wind shield, as I will be redoing it tomorrow. Over all, I'm pretty happy with it. Does the job!

Quote Originally Posted by skeg View Post
    I think mine came from HK. It was expressed though. This is how my re-paint of Orion Black came out. Please ignore the wind shield, as I will be redoing it tomorrow. Over all, I'm pretty happy with it. Does the job!

Do you happen to commission your custom work? =3

Nice repaint.... love the yellow triangle on the forearm! very G1 !

Cheers guys. I don't want to clog the thread up with my "junk" but I do appreciate the comments.

@Oberon Sexton - To be honest mate... its not the greatest job. I'm too scared to put him in vehicle mode. Maybe I'll try over the weekend and see what i've missed.

Back to topic - Hegemon is by far one of the nicest Megatrons. Not that I own heaps, but from what I've seen online. If classics are your range, they all seem to suit pretty good scale wise. Couldn't be happier.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshy View Post
    as a new collector ive been trying to avoid the 3rd party stuff, but those pics at the top of the page have sold me! preorder done ..now who to get next
    Why would you want to avoid them? They are better than any of the non-MP crap takhas are releasing these days.