Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10202526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: June Acquisitions

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooot

my folks rang earlier in the week and said they couldnt find Premium Japanese CHROME Movie optimus

now me ma comes back today with one

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Chromey goodness!!! She said she found a great toy shop that gets jap tfs in singapore, near my uncles house- Freackin convenient!!!

Also got American Movie Stockade that i might sell so i can get the jap 1

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    BBTS - Wave 2 voyagers were only $87 shipped, and wave 3 deluxes were $84 shipped. Similar to Aust. prices really with shipping included and the luxury of having them in my hands sooner rather than later. Plus, I'm losing faith in Hasbro Australia's distribution so I figured I'd save myself the time and fuel by getting them from overseas.
    It also saves if you get both, or are patient enough to get them put into your pile of loot and wait for something else. I save so much by buying things over a month or so and then shipping all at once

Got Animated Bulkhead and Optimus in the voyagers today

Here's a rarity for me to actually be able to post here again, picked up Universe Protectobots(all 6) and Uni Ruination off Valkyrie tonight from Supanova, I quite enjoyed Supanova tonight but some loonie female came all the way from Sydney and bought a shirt off the back of one of the voice actors(Quiton Flynn I think) in the charity auction for $580

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    my folks rang earlier in the week and said they couldnt find Premium Japanese CHROME Movie optimus

now me ma comes back today with one
    Congrat roller~

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    Here's a rarity for me to actually be able to post here again, picked up Universe Protectobots(all 6) and Uni Ruination off Valkyrie tonight from Supanova, I quite enjoyed Supanova tonight but some loonie female came all the way from Sydney and bought a shirt off the back of one of the voice actors(Quiton Flynn I think) in the charity auction for $580
    Anything interesting (TF-wise) at the show?

Going today to look around again so will let you know

Thanks.

Got me Animated deluxes yesterday. Nice. Blackarachnia's feet are tiny, but her balance is remarkably good. Loving Ratchet to bits! He even has a connector for the EMP blaster, although it doesn't stay in. Prime, Prowl, Bumblebee, Lockdown were also included.

Different shipment, but same day, my AWESOME Evil Autobot Rodimus, with (luckily) perfect facial hair paintwork! I was stoked beyond comprehension as I had seen some that had disappointing beard apps but mine is great! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Will slap some pics later as I am in a hurry at the moment.

Picked up Legends Movie Starscream yesterday, to play the part of Mini-me to my Animated Starscream's Dr Evil.