Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131828 ... LastLast

Thread: June Acquisitions

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

TF76, you sure are weak when it comes to deciding between which TFs to blow your money on...

err. Find the right ring and have it on lay-by, that way you have started on the first step with it, and plus you dont have to worry too much on spending so big at once.

On topic: have no new toys bought, what is it with Blacktown area being so devoid of anything new, sheeesh!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    err. Find the right ring and have it on lay-by, that way you have started on the first step with it, and plus you dont have to worry too much on spending so big at once.

On topic: have no new toys bought, what is it with Blacktown area being so devoid of anything new, sheeesh!
    Welcome to the world of the West Aussies

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Here's my aquisition for the month. I think I win.

i96.photobucket.com/albums/l186/mv75/g1_1.jpg

It's a bunch of transformers from my original collection that I managed to salvage today. There's more, but I'll find them another day now that I know the person I gave these to ~17 years ago had these.
    ________
    Box vaporizers
    Last edited by MV75; 11th March 2011 at 09:37 AM.

I obtained my very first animated acquisition today. The Prime Vs Megatron pack is now mine!

Very exciting.

That's pretty damn awesome, Michael. Did you get all the Menasor bits as well?

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Remember this statement of mine...

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    Mate, I just can't get into the TFA figures at all. I've been watching the cartoon (well, cos it's new ) but the figures just don't do anything for me - they don't appeal/interest me even one iota. To me, it's their kiddish design that just doesn't tickle my TF itch.
    from this thread: www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=1272 well... You might as well completely disregard it cos after seeing all those Yankees taking sweet pics of their TFA Blackarachnia's...

Well, I cracked & bought one BIN off Ebay which together with shipping came to $30 . Man, compared to Aussie prices - I don't think the Yankees realise just how little they pay for their TFs.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    That's pretty damn awesome, Michael. Did you get all the Menasor bits as well?
    Both fists, sword, gun, left foot, head. And aside from the two cars in the picture that had their blasters, the hand gun for dead end. I originally had it all 100%. Hopefully the extra bits are with the other toys. All the bits to seawing were there, and the black battle chargers gun was there too. I also had the two fists, head accessory, a few missles and the rear assembly to hoist too, and a few devastator bits and and ultra magnus missle launcher, but I never had those toys (devastator/magnus). I picked them up after finding them at school one day all those years ago.

So hopefully I'll recover hoist one day, along with a few very choice others that I used to have. Seawing was my favorite from this group as it was the very last transformer I ever got back in the day. I'm glad I got it complete, plus it's in freaking awesome condition for a 20 year old toy. The stickers are still pretty good.

Also there were a bunch of non-offical transformers too. A few micro machines/men/whatever I think, but most were in junk condition, except one blue plane. Man it's freaking sweet.
    ________
    Vaporizers
    Last edited by MV75; 11th March 2011 at 09:37 AM.

Wow I finally can post something, but it's sad that images still cannot be linked though. Anyway they can be found here:

Finally slowly getting back to my acquisitions. Got MP Skywarp, and extra Classics Cliffjumper for mod and also Ultra Jetstorm from the TRU Sale
    s141.photobucket.com/albums/r70/milassilem/Transformers/?action=view&current=Tfn-31.jpg

Then from chaddy Target, I got Jolt and Divebomb $24.99
    s141.photobucket.com/albums/r70/milassilem/Transformers/?action=view&current=Tfn-31.jpg

You have to add the https in
    Last edited by JuzMel; 9th June 2008 at 12:05 AM.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Went out today and saw in TRU some Animated TFs, picked up 3 initially but ended up with just one.. I was thinking meh, these will fill up the stores in a couple of months anyway no need to be hasty in purchasing even if it was on sale ( though its still very pricy). Got me

Voyager Jay Leno erm , Starscream

Bulkhead was shelfwarming for some reason hmmmm, almost picked him up but since he's being issued in leader size I'll wait for that one instead.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]