Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 313181920212223242526272833 ... LastLast

Thread: June Acquisitions

Erm roller Movie Stockade is a decepticon AFAIK, hes the one fig a member here repainted into a Optimus primal color ( cant remember who, but it looked really good)

Anyways got me Reign of Starscream #2, Spotlight Wheelie ( i liked the story oddly enough), Spotlight Cyclonus ( its a meh story)
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

As mentioned a couple of hours ago, both my BBTS & Robot Kingdom packages showed up today!

The Robot Kingdom package brought me Henkei Megs & Astrotrain while the BBTS package brought me TFA Jazz and the G1-scaled Spike & Sparkplug.

TFA Jazz is an absolutely awesome figure (even though his transformation may be a little simple for a deluxe) while you don't realise just how small the G1-scaled Spike & Sparkplug really are until you see them in real life .

It'd probably be easier to link you to my Flickr page for pics so here you go: www.flickr.com/photos/25114774@N06/

Added into my collection today with the arrivals of the micromasters, only 4 were added:

- Crumble (Gray Crane) - Construction Patrol
    - Detour (Yellow Car) - Sports Car Patrol
    - Highjump (Gray SUV) - Off Road Patrol
    - Mudslinger (Blue Monster Truck) - Off Road Patrol

Quote Originally Posted by funkyaw View Post
    Was MISB now MIB Transformers G1 Star Saber ;-)
    I have that box albiet in tatters. I got it from my grandparents from HK when I was 10. I loved the box and when I thought I was purely into the art side of things, I sliced the battle scene image from the back and pasted into one of my albums. A decision I really regret. (Though of course I'm glad I still have the toy) Just watch the two guns on the upper arms, very liable to snap w/ the passage of time.

And about time you caught up w/ the rest of us Pulse.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    And about time you caught up w/ the rest of us Pulse.
    Oh, You mean in regards to Henkei Megs & Astrotrain? Well, Yeah .

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    My bloody parents rang up from Malaysia, "we have Ma21 Premium optimus"

then i get another call a few minutes later "Sorry we made a mistake its the American one" And they said that Movie Stockade was a decepticon, so im probably getting a stockade from some other series like Cybetron incompetant parents
    Just FYI, MA-21 comes in entirely English packaging and Stockade is a Decepticon.

this month is taking fforever

really

june is taking too long

Attempts to post any kind of URL are still giving me 500 Internal Server errors, so I'll just say ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51-17MUBgvL._SS500_.jpg

Found it in a coffee/bookshop about three minutes from my place. And I only dropped in there to get a quick breakfast on the run... if the service had been faster, I wouldn't have ended up browsing the shelves.
    Last edited by griffin; 25th June 2008 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Added photo link into the post now that it works. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Geminii View Post
    Attempts to post any kind of URL are still giving me 500 Internal Server errors, so I'll just say ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51-17MUBgvL._SS500_.jpg

Found it in a coffee/bookshop about three minutes from my place. And I only dropped in there to get a quick breakfast on the run... if the service had been faster, I wouldn't have ended up browsing the shelves.
    geminii, that's so cool finding TF guidebooks in coffee/bookshop
    anywho...did you sighted this or did you actually bought the book for your own acquisition?

Got me some Animated Ratchet & Blackarachnia lovin' today. I'd love to post pics, and I know the board can now handle it, but my girl has the camera up in QLD, so NO PICS FOR YOU! 6 DAYS!

So, uh, yeah, haven't opened the black lady yet, but Ratchet has instantly risen to my Top 3 Animated figs. He's most awesome! He'd be absolutely perfect if you could stow his tools and if he stood a bit more firmly.