Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
Are IDW going to run out of Decpticons though? Seems like there have been more deaths than during war time.
I only think the guards outside were murdered. All the big cons inside were incapacitated. Mayhaps Ravage has a sore neck (who is to say the decapitation is a killer blow to cassetticons). I doubt that such big and well loved characters that have had many interactions in the past (very important in these series) will be out for long. Ol' one eye may have even planned this (am I giving too much credit? I personally think he was ambushed but will use the incarceration to his advantage).

Been reading alot about Arcee being overpowered, but I think the combination of surprise, the explosives, the weapon (Wheeljacks, or something older?) and perhaps a letting down of their guard thinking the Autobots would be too busy with Omega all contributed to the success of the attack. Arcee is a power player, but will she side with whoever promises her Jhiaxus or has she lost interest in her revenge?