Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An Obsession with Galaxy Force

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    if you need a place to offload your Cyb figures...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    And I can sell you all my Galaxy Force stuff. I collected them all, but im tired of all the AEC stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Damned View Post
    you can always hit me up as there is cybertron tf i am still after.

from the quotes above its nice to know you wont have a problem offloading and uploading the TFs STL, just a few PMs away then, you gotta luv this forum for having a helpful buncha guys!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I think you all are gonna be sorely disappointed. I'm a self-confessed, chronic, obsessive, multiple buying freak.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Yo STL buddy!
    Just one thing I have to point out about Galaxy Force toys though - Master Megatron's paint applications are actually inferior to Hasbro's Megatron toy. They made an error with the colours on his face (I think his nose area?)

SO! That's one case where I'd recommend going with the Hasbro one.

Anyone keep track of what the other differences are with the other GF and Cyb toys?

I know with Soundwave there was deco differences in the stripes on the wings
    Nitro Convoy had differences in the deco as well (Takara was more show accurate)
    Galaxy Convoy's main differences was the colour of his grey plastic (less plastic looking) and his Cyber Planet Key has gold paint apps (I am planning to paint my own soon :b)
    Sonic Bomber has Chrome!!!

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

I have the Takara Galaxy Convoy rather than the Hasbro Optimus Prime. It is far superior in my opinion.

STL, I can definately agree with you here

Sorry people, same toy with slightly different colouring just doesn't cut it for me. I pick up Japanese items when they aren't released here, you are all truly sick

Quote Originally Posted by lcz128 View Post
    Just one thing I have to point out about Galaxy Force toys though - Master Megatron's paint applications are actually inferior to Hasbro's Megatron toy. They made an error with the colours on his face (I think his nose area?)
    Isn't that where you come in, oh buddy of mine?
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    Isn't that where you come in, oh buddy of mine?
    That suddenly makes so much sense I'm somewhat gobsmacked! I forgot that I started getting tfs in a time where I didn't even consider repainting of TFs. Lol

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

Whats the difference between galaxy convoy and the hasbro one?
    I have galaxy convoy

I love noisemaze and his chromey goodness on the galaxy force edition, i had to get that.