Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon America feedback

Well ive only bought comic books from Amazon. From my understanding it depends on who's the supplier listed your buying it from. So shipping varies as well as packing and item condition coz every seller under them has prolly a different standard on how they grade their items. Shipping wise Ive had items come from 15 days or more. Though I did have one item shipped express which cost me a bit more but it did arrive less than 15 days. Havent tried to buy anything else from them yet....

One thing ive noticed though is they take time to charge so if you do order something better be sure to keep enough cash in your account as it may take days before they charge it and if you dont have enough left , your in for some penalty charges.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

So I bought a few DVDs from Amazon, but the expected delivery date is mid-march? Even though they have emailed me saying that the items have been shipped?

This sound normal?

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    So I bought a few DVDs from Amazon, but the expected delivery date is mid-march? Even though they have emailed me saying that the items have been shipped?

This sound normal?
    Which shipping method do you use?

They do tend to over-estimate a fair bit of the time, but it varies depending on time of year, etc.

Most of the time you'll receive them well before the 'expected' date.

Mid-March sounds about right if you chose the slowest option, as that takes anywhere from 4-6 weeks.

Medium option is the one I generally always go with, it's pretty much at the LATEST exactly two weeks from date of order.

The quickest is.........quickest......and is usually here by about 5 days after order.

I mostly get books from them though. I don't know how big your order was, but DVD's are usually a bit quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    Which shipping method do you use?

They do tend to over-estimate a fair bit of the time, but it varies depending on time of year, etc.

Most of the time you'll receive them well before the 'expected' date.

Mid-March sounds about right if you chose the slowest option, as that takes anywhere from 4-6 weeks.

Medium option is the one I generally always go with, it's pretty much at the LATEST exactly two weeks from date of order.

The quickest is.........quickest......and is usually here by about 5 days after order.

I mostly get books from them though. I don't know how big your order was, but DVD's are usually a bit quicker.
    I chose the quickest method (and paid extra for it as well), and still got those estimate dates :/

I bought a comic book from amazon just recently and the estimated delivery date was the 7th of March and it arrived today, a whole month early on the 7th of Feb and it was shipped on the 24th of January, exactly 14 days. That was just the standard normal cheaper shipping.

I think my Unicron arrived exactly when the tracking info said it would. But that was a mess but only because my post office messed up, not amazon.

In my order I put down a Blu-Ray of the Mortal Kombat movie (with Robin Shou), and today I got an email suggesting that I get the Street Fighter movie with Jean Claude Van-Damme on Blu-Ray too...

I chose the quickest method (and paid extra for it as well), and still got those estimate dates :/
    I would expect either Friday, or Monday delivery.

In my order I put down a Blu-Ray of the Mortal Kombat movie (with Robin Shou), and today I got an email suggesting that I get the Street Fighter movie with Jean Claude Van-Damme on Blu-Ray too...
    ROTFL One is not like the other.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

<snip>
    Haha! Your post + photo = laugh of the day.

Might I suggest buying the original japanese animated street fighter movie? The opening Ryu vs Sagat scene in the grassfield under a thunder-lit night sky cannot be equalled in awesomeness.

The ones I hate are the ones recommending I buy something I've already bought from them.

I've received 3 emails in the last 2 weeks recommending I get the Claremont/Lee X-Men omnibus volume 2.

Each time I've got that email, I've looked over to my copy of it that I got from them, sigh, and die a little inside.