Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 23456789101525 ... LastLast

Thread: TMNT CLASSICS!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Unfortunately, you get what you pay for with Amazon shipping... so best only buy from their if you are opening your toys and don't care about the packaging. If you want Mint/Sealed packaging, pay extra by going to BBTS - they do a decent job.
    Being an out-of-packaging collector myself, I don't mind being cheap on shipping if it means the backing cards are a bit damaged.
    Where the boxes on those transformers you bought a bit bashed about too?

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Yeah, I ordered a set from Amazon for around $80 total too. Terrific price! Can't wait til they arrive

My TMNT Classics came in today.

Unfortunately my Donatello suffers from bad Wonky Eye Syndrome™

Your Donatello seems easy to fix. Since the pupil is just a black dot, paint over it and redo it. It should be like a 1 minute job.

They look pretty good but the cartoon accuracy is too much for me.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Your Donatello seems easy to fix. Since the pupil is just a black dot, paint over it and redo it. It should be like a 1 minute job.

They look pretty good but the cartoon accuracy is too much for me.
    Yeah, it is a real simple fix but I have seen some reviews where they just painted over the pupils and it look pretty good. I don't know which way I am going to with it yet.

I will say though, they are pretty good figures when you get a feel for them, especially on how to get hem to hold their weapons.

Is anyone else seeing the pics as too big? I have resized them but it doesnt seem to be looking any different on my end.

The pics are fine for me.

painting over the pupils would indeed look a lot better IMO. It would make them look a lot less cartoony and more menacing.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

It's odd that a lot of Donatello figures are reported to have this issue. He's the only one I've heard about, the others always seem fine.

Donatello's eyes aside, these are really good figures. They are nice and sturdy even though the poses and hands take a bit manipulating to get them to work.

I want more characters in this line. I really am impressed with how good they are. I am eagerly awaiting Robzy to get his so he can do a review on them

Local comic book shop got these in stock today, had to wait till after school to get some but by then they had all sold out

Had to take them from my amazon shipping list, but they look fantastic. Thanks for the pics.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)