Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111626 ... LastLast

Thread: TMNT CLASSICS!

I saw one at King Comics in package. It does look impressive and they are taller than I thought. Just wondering, how is the build quality?

I personally think they are very durable, way more solid than I thought they would be.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

I can't wait to get mine. From every review I've seen online, they look amazing. Most reviewers tend to think these are some of the best new action figures coming out. The only person who had a problem with them was Pixel-Dan, who didn't like their articulated fingers and toes. I reckon that's pretty sweet.

Considering Playmates haven't really done this sort of "classics" detailed line, and aren't really known for "articulated" figures, it looks like they've really done a great job with their first outing! Again, I'll have to wait to get them in hand to confirm it from my POV.

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    I can't wait to get mine. From every review I've seen online, they look amazing. Most reviewers tend to think these are some of the best new action figures coming out. The only person who had a problem with them was Pixel-Dan, who didn't like their articulated fingers and toes. I reckon that's pretty sweet.
    The articulated fingers don't grip the weapons securely but they do add another level of cool to the figure.

I'll have to wait to get them in hand to confirm it from my POV.
    And do a review?

A little to the left... a little bit more...

These are easily the most anticipated figures (along from Ram Man and MP Soundwave) on my list at the moment. I need them now

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    And do a review?
    When are you doing yours?

When are you doing yours?
    I'm not. These figures deserve a good review

Those pics looks great!

While I have got the classics, I havent really had a proper opportunity to sit down and open them.

But I did open the 2012 cartoon turtles - I have to admit I like them more than the classics (even though I havent played with the latter).

Been wanting to take some pics and possibly do a small review but really have been too busy..

@Kup: I know youre apprehensive of the "classic" turtles, but are you going to get the 2012 cartoon ones? They are really nice!!

Quote Originally Posted by gdmetro View Post
    @Kup: I know youre apprehensive of the "classic" turtles, but are you going to get the 2012 cartoon ones? They are really nice!!
    I am currently happy with my Neca Mirage Turtles but I need to watch the 2012 cartoon first before deciding but I do like those figure sculpts better than Classics.

I really like how they are a hybrid of the Mirage and modern style.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I am currently happy with my Neca Mirage Turtles but I need to watch the 2012 cartoon first before deciding but I do like those figure sculpts better than Classics.
    God, I'd love to have a set of the NECA Turtles. The only original set i can find on ebay is going for $500 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    God, I'd love to have a set of the NECA Turtles. The only original set i can find on ebay is going for $500 bucks.
    Are we talking about the same thing?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SET-Neca-...ht_5293wt_1397