Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3131819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Fall of Cybertron figures! (images added - post 21)

Hopefully Hasbro has just jumped the gun (a bit too excited me thinks) to show off these figures (im looking at you Bruticus) and are just showing the prototypes (which by the way are 99% correct according to Hasbro) in the wrong colours and mistransformed. Either that they are doing it on purpose to get everyone talking about them.

Quote Originally Posted by orionpax1 View Post
    Hopefully Hasbro has just jumped the gun (a bit too excited me thinks) to show off these figures (im looking at you Bruticus) and are just showing the prototypes (which by the way are 99% correct according to Hasbro) in the wrong colours and mistransformed. Either that they are doing it on purpose to get everyone talking about them.
    It's already been confirmed, those are the final colors.

From 'Take that 3rd parties!' it went to 'meh'.

I guess that was to be expected. The higher expectations we had were unrealistic like expecting TF4 to be any different to the last two movies.

if the game(pc or ps3) is as good as the figures( i hope ) these will be acquired for my little shelf space i have left.......hehehe.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    It's already been confirmed, those are the final colors.

From 'Take that 3rd parties!' it went to 'meh'.

I guess that was to be expected. The higher expectations we had were unrealistic like expecting TF4 to be any different to the last two movies.
    Looks like Takara it is then. I don't mind Vortex but purple Blast Off just isn't doing it for me.

By the looks of all this ( well most of it) Hasbro might as well completely stop the transformer line as it doesn't seem to be keeping anyone happy . Let's just leave it all to the third parties who have used Hasbro/Tak ideas, Pay triple for a figure and be very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    By the looks of all this ( well most of it) Hasbro might as well completely stop the transformer line as it doesn't seem to be keeping anyone happy . Let's just leave it all to the third parties who have used Hasbro/Tak ideas, Pay triple for a figure and be very happy.
    Why hello there Mr Grumpy, are you missing me

Well for me, Ill be getting Bruticus and I dont mind the colouring at all and Shockwave.......oh yeah baby.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Most of us that are disappointed by Hasbro's effort have still stated that they will buy the toy. As of now, the biggest disappointment is to do with Hasbro's colors which are unnecessarily awful no matter which way you look at it so some of us are in 'wait and see' mode until a Japanese release is announced which will hopefully have a better color scheme.

Not our fault nor the 3rd parties that Hasbro messed it up. In irony of what you said, I am sure that the 3rd parties will come up with a way to fix all the failings as they did with the Crossfire sets which will cause a lot of demand on this Bruticus benefiting both Hasbro and the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by crankcase76 View Post
    if the game(pc or ps3) is as good as the figures( i hope ) these will be acquired for my little shelf space i have left.......hehehe.
    Sorry to disappoint but I'm fairly positive I heard its not coming out of PC

Sarcasm detected. Initate laugh protocols.

Hoo Bloody Ray and I like Gaudy colours. I just find it funny that we complain about the U.S fans complaining but seem to do a lot of complaining ourselves I'll save my complaints for when these hit the shelf and we are still being asked to pay exorbidant prices compared to other countries. There has been enough time for the high Australian dollar to affect the prices we pay, It certainly seems to have affected the electronics sector in general.
    Last edited by 1orion2many; 21st February 2012 at 01:42 AM.