Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2013: Generations

I want Beast Wars Erector

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    Couldn't agree more Hursty. Besides the Re-issue, the Predacons are long overdue for a relooking at.
    They're an awesome bunch aren't they?, man it'd be cool to have them updated to a Voyager Class & following the Classicsverse tradition; a much more Beast favoured Alt mode than Techno-Beast!

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    I want a classics style Longtooth!
    I could get behind that, he suits multiple tastes IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    Oh man, that has to see some form of a release at some point; be it Botcon or E-Hobby exclusive or regular release.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    This reminds me - does anyone know if the content from Erector's hall of fame 'documentary' is available anywhere online?

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    This reminds me - does anyone know if the content from Erector's hall of fame 'documentary' is available anywhere online?
    I've not seen it, nor any of the others really, anywhere at all - An absolute shame IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    Couldn't agree more Hursty. Besides the Re-issue, the Predacons are long overdue for a relooking at.
    The only thing that I ask is for a Voyager Rhinox. I know that just by wanting him to be a voyager I am just dreaming but it would be awesome if they did.

The Optimal size would probably be Ultra so that he can be taller than Beast Wars Optimus Primal like in the cartoon but that is asking the impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I've not seen it, nor any of the others really, anywhere at all - An absolute shame IMO.
    The rest are here, Hursti: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bUN6fb_mos They left out Erector's, which was a mockumentary that showed him in his Beast Wars beaver incarnation, G2 colours, Animated and Prime versions. And unless someone surreptitiously filmed it, it may never be seen again.

And unless someone surreptitiously filmed it, it may never be seen again.
    I'm trying to recall if we were allowed cameras/mobiles in the hall and I can't remember for sure but I think we were. I don't recall a check in like with the ROTF preview in 2009. And if there were cameras, someone would have filmed it. There were security guys but I don't think they were paid to care until the DOTM footage started.

The rest are here, Hursti: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bUN6fb_mos They left out Erector's, which was a mockumentary that showed him in his Beast Wars beaver incarnation, G2 colours, Animated and Prime versions. And unless someone surreptitiously filmed it, it may never be seen again.
    Ah, cheers man; Having just watched the vid, I'm sure I have actually seen these come to think about it but the music seems a little off though... Maybe I'm just mis-remembering?
    Still, this only furthers the reason why somewhere in the next batch of Generations figures there needs to be some Beast Wars love!

We weren't, and they had people looking out for cameras... because of the DotM Preview.
    I'm kinda surprised that someone still didn't sneak a recording and have it leaked by now... but yeah, it's a pity Hasbro never released it. (maybe they feared it would just generate more rants from Fans to create Erector toys)