Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Collector Club's Credit Card processors a definite leak - check yours

Hows sad it is that people are still being hit, especially seeing as though there are probably a hell of a lot of people who still know nothing about it.
    Glad things have worked out for you guys though.

So is it people who ordered Over Run or everyone? I paid for a membership after I decided that I wanted the Runamuck as well because I was in the Sydney group order for Over Run. I have been checking my CC daily, nothing to report yet. Hope it stays that way.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    So is it people who ordered Over Run or everyone? I paid for a membership after I decided that I wanted the Runamuck as well because I was in the Sydney group order for Over Run. I have been checking my CC daily, nothing to report yet. Hope it stays that way.
    Anyone. There have been complaints about security with the Club's CC process for several months but they only took notice now after a huge bulk of members reported credit card fraud after joining the club.

Most of those members likely joined only because of Runamuck so if it wasn't for that exclusive and the huge amounts of simultaneous complaints, the problem would have likely continued unattended. Before the Club's policy was to blame the members for using their cards in other places 'insecurely'.

Well, seems I will keep a really close eye on the CC still. I check it daily so if anything pops up that shouldn't I can cancel it right away.

Decepticon Guest

A few weeks ago my bank phoned me to say my account had been 'comprimised'. Nothing had been successfully taken out. They cancelled my credit card and issued me a new one. It is only today after I read this thread that it could of been TFCC related.

I hope I get my toy

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I got slugged for signing up to the club. I know it was directly linked to TFCC as it was the only transaction in a 4 week period and it happened the day after the card was processed from Fun Pub

Digital River tried to slug me for 2000

Lucky I had insufficient funds....I only transfer money into that account for transactions like that!!!
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    Don't want to beat on a dead-horse, but would like to add that so far every-single-person who I know on a personal basis and has ordered Over-run from FunPub has had their CC defrauded - that's people across Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore.
    you can change that mate, I haven't been stung
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

TFCC/FunPub have released an update; Apparently a new store is forthcoming fairly soon as well as the registration date for membership being extended to the 21st of this month.

For those who did resign by calling them up, did you get charged $78 or $82 for the membership?