Page 17 of 76 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222737 ... LastLast

Thread: Ozmasters, The MOTU General Discussion Thread.

That Delthaindia guy tried to do a comeback but just ended up insulting himself

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Haha yeah, I saw it. I also saw your reply to JonWes' call to 'stop the fighting'... a nice little snide parting shot, but unfortunately it's been deleted before I could quote it.

Anyway, I backed you up by praising JonWes' courage to put an end to trouble makers who are twisting people's words, bla bla...
    Thanks I hope JonWes understands that it's not us who are bringing back the same argument over and over.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    That Delthaindia guy tried to do a comeback but just ended up insulting himself
    I know... WTF was THAT?????

Thanks I hope JonWes understands that it's not us who are bringing back the same argument over and over.
    Well, if he doesn't than he's just as retarded as the fools who don't understand your point. And then, who cares anyway! You haven't twisted anyone's words... everyone's been twisting yours (well, except for the intelligent people who actually understand what you're saying). Anyway, I wish they'd just let it go... the real target here is Scott and is Fumbling and Stumbling Show (TM)

Bahahahahahahaha.....

Quote Originally Posted by kup
    Thanks, I can now understand your thought processes.
    The. Funniest. Post. Ever.

What a brilliant comeback. I'm currently crying with laughter!!

Bahahahahahahaha.....

The. Funniest. Post. Ever.

What a brilliant comeback. I'm currently crying with laughter!!

He also didn't get it

He also didn't get it
    I know... so embarrassing!

Seriously though Kup... that one-liner was a classic! I literally laughed so loudly when I read it. It was so funny, so perfect and completely caught me by surprise!

In other news...

Scott seems to love these NEGATIVE updates every day...

I still can't quite make out if it's all 100% real, or if there's a little bit of scare-tactic BS in there. Scott may just believe that if he keeps crying out that even a 2013 Sub might not happen, people will flock to the "Add to Cart" button. I dunno...

And to top it off, on forums everywhere (including the Org) all the members are now saying the SAME stuff we've been going on about for the past week (not to mention the past few years!! ). Everyone is taking pot shots at Scott and his "mis-management" (which was a dirty word yesterday lol) and accusing him of having a giant ego and no interest in taking care of Pop, NA and 200x fans, as well as consistently making empty promises. I know it's all stuff we've said before, but it amazes me that TODAY it's perfectly acceptable to admit it for most of them. Either we've changed their minds, or they've all opened their eyes and suddenly realised Mattel+Scott are screwing them!

Well... DUH!

Wow, this guy's post takes the gold medal! Best thing I have read in a long time:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...56#post3080656

Wow, this guy's post takes the gold medal! Best thing I have read in a long time:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...56#post3080656
    +1
    Totally sums up Scott!

The level of collective 'ill feeling' towards him has really intensified (I believe the above link you posted explains why) in the last 24 hours! The only place I can find anything remotely pro-Matty at the moment is Pixel-Dan's blog... where people are telling anyone who won't Sub or is anti-Scott to "STFU" and "get lost" if you're not a true fan. Head in sand much?

+1
    Totally sums up Scott!

The level of collective 'ill feeling' towards him has really intensified (I believe the above link you posted explains why) in the last 24 hours! The only place I can find anything remotely pro-Matty at the moment is Pixel-Dan's blog... where people are telling anyone who won't Sub or is anti-Scott to "STFU" and "get lost" if you're not a true fan. Head in sand much?
    Pixel Dan lost a lot of points with me when he started his bromance with Scott. I didn't mind him before but now he makes me feel ill. I no longer trust him with reviews as he is too 'buddy, buddy' with Scott to have an objective view.

Pixel Dan lost a lot of points with me when he started his bromance with Scott. I didn't mind him before but now he makes me feel ill. I no longer trust him with reviews as he is too 'buddy, buddy' with Scott to have an objective view.
    Yeah, I've had issues with him for a while... maybe not to the extent of Sky Shadow

But yeah, that godawful SDCC Bromance was a little sickening. Still, it wasn't PD telling people to "STFU"... just his fans!

I think i need to stop going to He-Man.org. It's really starting to stress me out thinking there won't be a 2014 MOTUC line that fills the gaps after this year.

Seriously. I don't care about the bios or Toyguru and his b.s. or the Matty apologist arse kissing I just want my F****ING HE-MAN AND SHE-RA TOYS.

And I am feeling physically ill over the thought of not getting a main cast of Great Rebellion ladies! I mostly just want the characters shown in the opening sequence of the She-Ra cartoon- Y'know the group shot that happens at "Me and my friends in the Great Rebellion" mark. Oh. And Mermista. Aaaand if we're getting Netossa we need Spinnerella...And Scorpia. Ohhh...here comes that nausea again....