Page 44 of 76 FirstFirst ... 243439404142434445464748495464 ... LastLast

Thread: Ozmasters, The MOTU General Discussion Thread.

for some reason Mattycollector is refusing to accept my card for a CG preorder. this is troubling, As it's gonna screw with my subscription next year for sure. Godammit it Mattel.

EDIT- Actually it let me preorder Castle Grayskull as long as i bought something. of course the only thing i wanted was the Wind Raider. 70-something bucks. yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    for some reason Mattycollector is refusing to accept my card for a CG preorder. this is troubling, As it's gonna screw with my subscription next year for sure. Godammit it Mattel.
    It may be a blessing in disguise, Matty could hit it with a cost cutting hammer and you end up with very thin painted over black plastic that cracks and breaks hinges after 6 months.

God help mattel if it is. I mean seriously. Promises were made. more than once.

There has been wide spread QC issue with the 'Great Unrest' Weapons Pack that comes with the 'missing' accessories for Horde Prime and Draego-Man and Keldor's swords among others.

Apparently a good amount of people (seems 50/50) are receiving what is being termed 'fused' Keldor swords meaning that they are molded as a single piece of plastic and can't separate. This is not necessarily a factory accident in which the plastic was melted together but a completely different 'one piece' mold that was supposed to be only available as a limited exclusive at Power-Con.

Naturally fans are pissed -Those who bought the Weapons Pack don't get detachable Keldor swords that separate into two that were clearly advertised as such. The others who bought the 'Exclusive' fused sword at Power-Con are now finding that it wasn't that exclusive after all.

Problem is that this mess up is rampant - If you return your set to Matty, there is a 50/50 chance (with the related Matty return headaches) you will get another set with fused swords again as the replacement.

From the Org:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-Weapons-Packs!

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Apparently a good amount of people (seems 50/50) are receiving what is being termed 'fused' Keldor swords meaning that they are molded as a single piece of plastic and can't separate.
    It's definitely not 50/50, Kup. Most of the new Weapons Paks have the separating swords they were supposed to come with.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    It's definitely not 50/50, Kup. Most of the new Weapons Paks have the separating swords they were supposed to come with.
    I hope that's the case as given that people were complaining about receiving fused swords in that thread at this early stage seemed a little high as orders are just being received. There was even one guy who ordered two packs and both had the fused swords.

Yeah not indicative of 50/50 ratio but having a fair amount of people this early on receiving fused swords, it hints at a possible widespread issue. I hope that is not the case but given how Matty works, it wouldn't surprise me.

Geez, I hope my Weapons pack from Ebay doesn't have this problem.

I guess You'll all know about it...

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    Geez, I hope my Weapons pack from Ebay doesn't have this problem.

I guess You'll all know about it...
    As time passes and more people begin to receive their packs we will get a clearer idea on what is the ratio for fused swords. It's not encouraging that this early on there were multiple reports but hopefully it will be as Sky Shadow mentioned and only a small number are affected.

Soo i turns out I ordered two Cy-chops by mistake...would anyone be interested in it?