Page 46 of 76 FirstFirst ... 263641424344454647484950515666 ... LastLast

Thread: Ozmasters, The MOTU General Discussion Thread.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    If/when it does go through, I'd like to see Toy #$%* explain his way out of why we can't do a similar preorder for a Battle Ram/Sky Sled.
    Man I'd love this. They need to just do pre-orders from now on. The Sub Model is, and has always been, flawed. The last round of sales has demonstrated that it's completely outdated, but Scott being Scott has to externalize the blame... just as he did with Ghostbusters - "The customers are not there"... WRONG, we are here, we just don't want inferior/incorrect products.

It should all be pre-orders from here on in... not just for the BIG items (playsets, vehicles, beasts) but, hell, even the main line too. I don't want Filmation or PoP figures, so buying a Sub is useless for me. The CG pre-order has shown it does work, despite Scott's views to the contrary!

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    He will give you one of his 'Copy&Paste' responses. The reality clearly is that if he doesn't want it or care for it, it doesn't go forward at all.
    "Interesting idea. Nothing to announce right now though"

You're correct: If TG wants it, TG gets it made.

8 hours till the miracle 'boost' happens that takes us over the mark. We can then look forward to a video of Scott with his party hat and blower

Anyone want my Filmation King Randor figure for $30?

I also have Rattlor for sale, same price.

8 hours till the miracle 'boost' happens that takes us over the mark. We can then look forward to a video of Scott with his party hat and blower
    *sigh* According to Scott we have a new term... he calls it the ""can make it" zone" I'm guessing this is to muddy the water a bit, so they can still produce CG even if it doesn't make it to the Thermometer's minimum line.

And now, it looks like Scott's worried about people placing false orders...

Quote Originally Posted by Toyguru
    We have a few large orders we need to vet to ensure they are legit before moving the meter. The last thing we want is to announce "we made it" only tonfind out a large order was not true and have to cancel. Hopefully no one is being a Stinkor and ruining it for the rest of us.

After that 'checking on possible false orders' BS post from Scott, now I am sure that he has been holding back the thermometer.

The "verifying bulk orders" is the excuse he is using to justify why the thermometer was not updated a lot earlier to reflect that minimum sales were accomplished before the end of the pre-order period.

I find it hard to believe that all the 'bulk orders' just happen to occur in the last couple of hours and that TG is able to verify them just as quickly.

After that 'checking on possible false orders' BS post from Scott, now I am sure that he has been holding back the thermometer.

The "verifying bulk orders" is the excuse he is using to justify why the thermometer was not updated a lot earlier to reflect that minimum sales were accomplished before the end of the pre-order period.

I find it hard to believe that all the 'bulk orders' just happen to occur in the last couple of hours and that TG is able to verify them just as quickly.
    Absolutely! It smells rotten to me too.

All these 'amazing circumstances' seem to only happen right at the last minute. Must be an exciting place to be.

The CG preorder closed 10 mins ago, nowhere near the minimum toywanker claims is needed. It'll be interesting to see if the morons claimed they got enough to proceed
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    The CG preorder closed 10 mins ago, nowhere near the minimum toywanker claims is needed. It'll be interesting to see if the morons claimed they got enough to proceed
    Remember the magical "bulk orders" that Scott claims happened in the last minute.

I am pretty sure the minimum number was reached days (maybe weeks) ago otherwise TG wouldn't have come up with such bullshit reason to explain why the thermometer was not updated accordingly.

Expect the sudden 'We made it!' announcement soon

The graph on the site is in no way dynamic, just a jpg they upload whenever they felt like changing it. I agree with general sentiment that it was probably never reflective of actual pre-orders, at any point.

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    The graph on the site is in no way dynamic, just a jpg they upload whenever they felt like changing it. I agree with general sentiment that it was probably never reflective of actual pre-orders, at any point.
    Yeah we know that it is manually updated, that's why we also think it is open to deceit given that neither Mattel or Scott have any scruples