Page 56 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3646515253545556575859606166 ... LastLast

Thread: Ozmasters, The MOTU General Discussion Thread.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Mantenna, NA He-man and CG look good to me!

I wonder if Scott will be angry that these have been accidentally leaked a few days early?! Apparently someone at Mattycollector stuffed up... SHOCK!

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Mantenna, NA He-man and CG look good to me!

I wonder if Scott will be angry that these have been accidentally leaked a few days early?! Apparently someone at Mattycollector stuffed up... SHOCK!
    I don't think he would care, really. The stuff he cares about are things that would boost his 'PR' image.

These are clearly 4H prototypes. Let's see what happens to them once they go through the Matty mill.
    Last edited by kup; 11th February 2013 at 12:41 PM.

Castaspella's my favourite POP girl, and I prefer her in these colours and this design (the style guide/FILMation/picture book one) so this is love. Interesting that a line that supposedly couldn't even support one subscription can now support two.

CG looks pretty good. Despite what Scott states, it's definitely smaller than what was "promised". Still, I'm pretty happy.

The Filmation Sub is great news for me... I hate Filmation! So I don't have to waste my time/money with that!! Yay!

Mantenna and NA He-man look good. The rest... well, let's just say, I'm glad the Transfomers MP line is going strong! That will be my new "Classics"!

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Interesting that a line that supposedly couldn't even support one subscription can now support two.
    Exactly! I thought the same thing... wait til the 2014 Sub(s) drive, when things will get "dire" again!

Wait, what? Filmation Sub? Wassat then? Is that the spiritual continuation of the 30th sub series or something? Shouldn't his magical 'filmation' sub just be THE He-Man sub or something???

This MOTU semi-follower is totes confoosed..

Ooooh I like Castaspella.... who is Shakoti? - I like that one too. MAntenna!!! awesome! Im getting him! My POP collection is ever growing, eeeeveeeer soo sloooooowly . Good thing I'm not actively collecting MOTUC with all the good thing TF wise coming out. Ooooh I see more femfatales in the DCUC line - Huntress and Fire, Yes!!! those will be a sure get for me too!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Wait, what? Filmation Sub? Wassat then? Is that the spiritual continuation of the 30th sub series or something? Shouldn't his magical 'filmation' sub just be THE He-Man sub or something???

This MOTU semi-follower is totes confoosed..
    It's a subscription for six Filmation He-Man/She-Ra toys - three are Icer, Shokoti and Batros, the other three... could be anyone. In my ideal world, the other three would include any three of Filmation Hordak, Filmation Modulok, Filmation Tung Lash(or), Colonel Blast, Granita, Plundar, General Sunder, Evilseed, Madam Razz and Sea Hawk.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    who is Shakoti? - I like that one too.
    Liege - Skokoti is a Filmation bad girl sorceress from two episodes conveniently named "House of Shokoti Part 1" and "House of Shokoti Part 2" if you want to watch them.

I'd give my right arm to see a Shokoti action figure that looks like this.

http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Sha...-Kit-188268333

Sadly it's fanbased work and Mattel won't use it. Unless of course they claim it's theirs anyway......

That's a great little kit, sculpted by Mike Cusanelli. I have his Sorceress resin kit that I have to get around painting one of these days.

The good thing about Scott is that you don't have to wait long for him to p!ss customers off Here's his latest response about things (like the dungeon floor) not being included with the final Castle Grayskull...

Quote Originally Posted by Scott
    We are not cutting the dungeon. The dungeon was never offered or noted as being included at any point. You can't cut what wasn't offered.
    Really? Amazing, seeing as he originally said this...

Quote Originally Posted by Scott
    This is the one we have all waited for. It is in scale with our 6” figures and chock full of every detail, crammed with accessories, and ideally will be sculpted to perfection soon (once we hit that minimum number of pre-orders on Nov 12th!). And for those a little unsure, it does include ALL of the items shown in the blueprints. We hope to add more, but there won’t be less.
    And here's the B-Sheet "blueprints" he was referring to...

You can clearly see the dungeon in the red box. Plus the castle is smaller than promised, and Scott is back-peddling, saying stuff like, "this is the Castle we are able to produce" and "we can offer two options: 1: Order the Castle and love it, 2: Cancel your order and you will not be charged". No option for Mattel keeping their contract promise!

Sheesh!

And in other news... SUB OR DIE! No Fang Man for DOS at all! This is what Scott has wanted for some time!