Page 60 of 76 FirstFirst ... 4050555657585960616263646570 ... LastLast

Thread: Ozmasters, The MOTU General Discussion Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Is that really her??..!

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    Is that really her??..!
    Yes it is. And at 44 she may well contain more plastic than her action figure.

Man, I still have the original Rockon... would LOVE that update.

Damn, 1 month since the last post.. i guess Mattel finally got to everyone!
    Just noticed though, some NECA stactions were listed recently on Figures Direct, $75 for set of 3 - Clawful, Hordak and SnoutSpout, in case anyone's interested.

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Damn, 1 month since the last post.. i guess Mattel finally got to everyone!
    Just noticed though, some NECA stactions were listed recently on Figures Direct, $75 for set of 3 - Clawful, Hordak and SnoutSpout, in case anyone's interested.
    I didn't pick up a sub and no longer actively buying figures. So yeah, they got to me.

I may get an Octavia at the next Parra fair if the price is right but really turned off by it all.

It's all just getting too obscure for me. Most of the characters are all unknown for me. Plus the sales BS they have when they do actually have anything I want. Pfaaah.

I want another Scareglow.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I didn't pick up a sub and no longer actively buying figures. So yeah, they got to me.

I may get an Octavia at the next Parra fair if the price is right but really turned off by it all.
    oooh Ive pre ordered mine at BBTS already have Snakeface in my POL there, just waiting for my go signal to deliver They had a sale of some items so I got myself a Shera variant so I can swap the heads and another Gryphon... now all I need are some detolfs as Ive run out of shelves hehehe
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

If anyone hasn't managed to get a Spirit Of Hordak (and his vintage-white bow) yet, and wants one, I have a carded/boxed one on eBay: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/281132843442

If anyone's awake and cares, 'Mattypalooza' starts now. Also... Glimmer! (One of my childhood favourites.) I wonder if her staff and/or crown still glow in the dark...

Modulok! I'm happy. He's my favourite MOTU toy (to the point where I'm 'MC Modulok' over at he-man.org.) And he's still completely transformable.

The Horde Troopers, Mantenna, Strong-arm and Kowl's Weapons' Pak are some of the highlights for the rest of this year. 2014's include Two Bad, Scorpia, the aforementioned Glimmer and Modulok. And... er... oh dear... Standar... a blue Stan Lee as a Masters figure. That had better not be part of the subscription. (Stan's actually at Mattypalooza.)