Page 68 of 76 FirstFirst ... 48586364656667686970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: Ozmasters, The MOTU General Discussion Thread.

i logged onto my subscription page and i found no trace of my subsciption or my order when i search for it... i had received confirmation and my credit card charged back in august but i havent had any updates since apart from early access emails and the madamme razz hint today etc

i had selected quarterly shipping so is there nothing to worry about as far as credit card charges go or should i be concerend.

however i am a little worried i cant see anything when i log in ... Curiuos
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    i logged onto my subscription page and i found no trace of my subsciption or my order when i search for it... i had received confirmation and my credit card charged back in august but i havent had any updates since apart from early access emails and the madamme razz hint today etc

i had selected quarterly shipping so is there nothing to worry about as far as credit card charges go or should i be concerend.

however i am a little worried i cant see anything when i log in ... Curiuos
    I'm in the same boat - I suspect our subscriptions are fine, and the lack of a digital paper trail is just another brick in the Matty/Neitlich/DigitalRiver shithouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    I'm in the same boat - I suspect our subscriptions are fine, and the lack of a digital paper trail is just another brick in the Matty/Neitlich/DigitalRiver shithouse.
    That's is good to hear..not that the scenario is good mind you....more good that it's not just a me thing!!!
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Gofigure View Post
    You don't have enough 'core' characters? If you have all the heavy hitters, the mainstream motu characters that could be considered as a satisfactory collection to my way of thinking

I was late to the game with regards to MOTUC so I'm really just focusing on selected characters mainly the ones I picked up and was given as a kid.

Now that I have CG I just want to have enough classic characters for display purposes.

Depends on your perspective but I really enjoy the line and what it can represent for me; updates of figs I had as a kid. Nothing more than that
    I do have all the 'core' characters. However they are not that interesting to me. Much better characters are Octavia, Modulok, Dactys, Glimmer, Madam Razz, etc

I've got a sub this year and really not sure I will keep the secondary characters

If I decide to not keep these do u want them kup?

Club etheria mini subscription... Then more POP stuff in eternia...

What is sub chase figure anyway...

And rioblast in sept..
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    What is sub chase figure anyway...
    I believe it's a bit like Strawberry Roll-Up Hordak - Lookee and Kowl will randomly appear on the site, but they will also be available to buy Early-Access-style for people who don't like the 'fun' of checking Matty every hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    I believe it's a bit like Strawberry Roll-Up Hordak - Lookee and Kowl will randomly appear on the site, but they will also be available to buy Early-Access-style for people who don't like the 'fun' of checking Matty every hour.
    Ahh and here I was thinking that they randomly send it to you and when you open up you extendar or two bad there is the chase fig.....
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Hmm, would really like a mini figure Scareglow, but wouldn't surprise me if there were a sub that I have to sign up for them....

How can I get one? Or two. If anyone orders some, slap one in for me will ya?

Annoying, as those are the sorts of things that would sell rather well in a shop...