Page 71 of 76 FirstFirst ... 516166676869707172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: Ozmasters, The MOTU General Discussion Thread.

i just got an email from matty collector saying Your Club Subscriptions are Renewing!!

by this i assume that it means the second quarter shipping option is about to be charged but the glorious website that is mattycollector i cant find an invoice for what they want to charge or what they are specifically charging me for

how hard is it for them to have it all ready before they charge the card..

since the wife uses the card more then i do i need to make sure there is enough room to accept the charge...

i really need to get my own CC

does anyone know where i can find it or how much to expect
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Yep me too.

I have no idea what figures they are charging me for. Was there are any recent updates from matty?

I just received an email saying my cc is about to expire, but that's not the case, DR are a bunch of nutcases.

so i finally got a reply from them this is what theyhad to say

Please be informed that the price for the renewal for the second quarter for your Club Eternia® 2014 Quarterly Shipment Subscription is estimatedly the same as the initial shipment of the subscription which is around US$202.99.

The Planned Renewal for the subscription is by 06/11/2014. We will notify you once the shipment is available. We suggest to check your inbox, spam or junk mail folders.
    hope this helps
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by twincobra View Post
    I just received an email saying my cc is about to expire, but that's not the case, DR are a bunch of nutcases.
    Me too. I'm so sick of Scott Nutlick and Sell-Me-Down-The-Digital-River's continual bullcrud.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Me too. I'm so sick of Scott Nutlick and Sell-Me-Down-The-Digital-River's continual bullcrud.
    The thing that frustrates me the most is the watered down 4 horsemen prototypes (thinks scareglow) and the jelly/Gummi weapons, goat man can't hold his dam hammer with out it saging, I'd rather them just be $35 each and get decent materials and paint.

Quote Originally Posted by twincobra View Post
    The thing that frustrates me the most is the watered down 4 horsemen prototypes (thinks scareglow) and the jelly/Gummi weapons, goat man can't hold his dam hammer with out it saging, I'd rather them just be $35 each and get decent materials and paint.
    Indeed - my vintage Webstor has a hook and gun that don't look like a Salvador Dali painting, and the backpack actually works "just like I remember". They need to think about when PVC is appropriate and when they should use ABS plastics.

Please be informed that the price for the renewal for the second quarter for your Club Eternia® 2014 Quarterly Shipment Subscription is estimatedly the same as the initial shipment of the subscription which is around US$202.99.

The Planned Renewal for the subscription is by 06/11/2014. We will notify you once the shipment is available. We suggest to check your inbox, spam or junk mail folders.
    WTF?? They can't even tell you how much they are charging you? "Around $202.99"

You guys are gluttons for punishment. How many of you are in the TFCC as well?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain