Page 54 of 76 FirstFirst ... 344449505152535455565758596474 ... LastLast

Thread: Ozmasters, The MOTU General Discussion Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Emiliano takes another swipe at Tool Guru...

It's always encouraging when someone who is eminent in the world of MOTU also thinks that Scott is a fool and a liar.
    Anyone with rational thought can see that Scott is a fool and a liar.

Just read a few of Emiliano's posts on his blog. Even though I don't know the guy, I feel sad / angry on his behalf... and yet he is now also "free" in a sense like he said.
    Last edited by Sam; 16th January 2013 at 11:23 PM.

Read the comments on that blog. Apparently Val (He-Man.org owner) now expects people to sign a contract sheet before becoming his friend on Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Read the comments on that blog. Apparently Val (He-Man.org owner) now expects people to sign a contract sheet before becoming his friend on Facebook!
    Ha ha ha. Wow, what a douche.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Scott's started a new thread on the Org...

Quote Originally Posted by Toy Goof
    I've seen a lot of comments today on Facebook about Fangman not being worth $25/$27.00. I wish it was less expensive to make these figures but reality being what it is, production/material costs have risen necessitating this price increase (that in all fairness we announced back in July!).

As we start looking at a potential 2014 line, do fans want the same quality/accessories and package we have now, or would you prefer we found ways to cost reduce the figures back down to $20.00? This would likely include things like very minimal packaging (i.e. a polly bag), no accessories and reduced deco.

What say you? Keep as is or go for a less expensive version of figures that can come in closer to $20.00? Just curious what everyone's thoughts are.

Scott
    Really? REALLY??? I posted my response already. He just doesn't get it! Others in the thread have noted that only FOUR PEOPLE complained on facebook before Scott started this thread. Four people! That is all! So, clearly (as I stated) Scott has an agenda already in mind and will pretend that he's "The Hero" again. I'll bet Mattel's told him to scrap the line, or get rid of packaging. How on earth is the packaging the reason figures cost more in 2013? How about the shipping?!! It's cheaper (and FASTER) for me to buy the figures from third parties. Mattel and DR are taking almost 2 months to deliver figures to Oz now. And why do we suddenly have to pay 2013 prices for old figures from 2009?

Mattel keep serving dirt and calling it pepper! You can't cry wold and screw people over again and again and expect them to keep taking it!

Oh dear, I see the terror tactics for the 2014 subscription have begun already! Someone should perhaps point toygru to those pictures of Robots at $13...

Looks like the end of Motuc is nigh. AS for asking if fans want quality of the line today, I suspect they want the quality the line USED to be. As far as I have read the quality has dropped anyway.

Sheesh. Good luck MOTUC fans.

Who's Fangman anyway?

Y'know. I'm subscribing and all this year...but...

Who gives a Sh*t at this point? It's all just B.S. from Mattel now.

Thought i'd post this here since it's about Digital River who handle the Matty Collector site...

http://www.namco.com/community/viewt...p?f=35&t=13057

To summarize, people are having a hard time getting their preorders of a game, whilst an Ebay seller is selling hundreds of copies for huge margin - all procured direct from DR!

Given all the dramas from DR at Mattycollector, Dodginess is not surprising.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Thought i'd post this here since it's about Digital River who handle the Matty Collector site...

http://www.namco.com/community/viewt...p?f=35&t=13057

To summarize, people are having a hard time getting their preorders of a game, whilst an Ebay seller is selling hundreds of copies for huge margin - all procured direct from DR!
    This should be a thread over at The Org!! Mind you, I had posts deleted the other day for suggesting Scott's thread be closed because it served no purpose to the community (except creating more fear with "scare tactics")

In other news (according to Pixel Dan)...

Quote Originally Posted by Pixel-Dan
    If you’re a fan who has cut back on your MOTUC purchases, or if you have ceased purchasing MOTUC altogether, Mattel’s own Scott “ToyGuru” Neitlich wants to know why.
    The Org has started a Poll, which is right here! I wish there was an option for 'All of the Above" At least it gives people the chance to select "Other" and write "because Scott is a rude, condescending scaremonger who shifts the blame from himself but takes credit for things he hasn't done!"... or something like that

I also love how he's using the Org for "official" polls and feedback now... obviously the "Matty" experiment had failed!