Page 62 of 76 FirstFirst ... 4252575859606162636465666772 ... LastLast

Thread: Ozmasters, The MOTU General Discussion Thread.

Two Bad!!!!!!

As in too bad I wont be buying him because Matty suck.

Who the heck is that purple bunny guy? He's so stupid I kind of like him.

So... I finally finished watching all of my available She-Ra episodes, I think 90 something all together. The last one I watched was Swifty's baby.

but that seemed like a normal episode, no conclusion or defeat of the Horde. So my question is, are there more or did they just stop there?

edit: oh according to epguides.com that was the end.

Was it cancelled before they had time to finish or did they just not bother. how odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    So... I finally finished watching all of my available She-Ra episodes, I think 90 something all together. The last one I watched was Swifty's baby.

but that seemed like a normal episode, no conclusion or defeat of the Horde. So my question is, are there more or did they just stop there?

edit: oh according to epguides.com that was the end.

Was it cancelled before they had time to finish or did they just not bother. how odd.
    Neither Filmation series ends properly - the last episode of He-Man is meant to be #130 - The Cold Zone, but they put #110 - The Problem With Power at the end of the DVDs instead so it feels like an ending. Transformers was lucky to get the three US episodes of Season 4 - not too many eighties cartoons really got to have an ending, and since most were syndicated round and round anyway, most kids wouldn't have noticed.

Some of the characters I really have no idea - that purple bunny fella, or that goatman....

gotta have Glimmer, Horde troopers - will these just be 2 packs again? , Modulok and that Bat dude!! who is he? I like that one too. Hope they m,ake Queen Angela soon too. Finally getting more figures for the "great" rebellion heheheh

Was there any news of a Madame Raz figure or it's just pure rumour and Im just wishfully thinking there is?

Swifty's baby looks like a dope hope he grows out of it... guess we'll never know haha.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

If the 200X comic hadn't been under Mattel's thumb and allowed to go the way it intended before its death, this is what we could have had: http://www.powerandhonor.org/public/...ries_bible.pdf

So I just read that Two Bad is a sub only figure for 2014. This was one of my favourite figures as a kid and wanted this figure. Since I have a hand full of figures that I have picked up nothing to serious of a collection. but for those that do sub or have subscribed is the sub worth the money and is it easy to offload unwanted figures. Or should I just wait and pay higher price for this figure?

I'm not even sure what is in the sub for the year. But there were a few figures I desired I saw at SDCC

Two-Bad
    Modulok
    Mantenna
    Last edited by Sharky; 14th August 2013 at 08:37 PM.
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    So I just read that Two Bad is a sub only figure for 2014. This was one of my favourite figures as a kid and wanted this figure. Since I have a hand full of figures that I have picked up nothing to serious of a collection. bit for those that do sub or have subscribed is the sub worth the money and is it easy to offload unwanted figures. Or should I just wait and pay higher prism for this figure?
    This year, if you select quarterly shipping to Australia, I'm thinking it should be about $800 total for the year's subscription. I don't think you'll necessarily make that back by reselling unwanted toys, since (as you'll be keeping Two-Bad, Modulok and Mantenna) the ones you'll sell are probably also going to be the ones other people don't want. It's a gamble, but you might prefer to budget $300 towards those three toys rather than $800 to those three and others you don't want.

Mantenna's gonna be a sub figure only? darn.... I kinda want him for my Horde collection I wonder if that guy from Parramatta fair can get one? hmmmm
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Mantenna's gonna be a sub figure only? darn.... I kinda want him for my Horde collection I wonder if that guy from Parramatta fair can get one? hmmmm
    im not sure, as far as i know only two bad is, i was just saying out of the ones i saw at SDCC those are the three i am after
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Mantenna is November this year, Too- Bad is January next year.

Toy guru has confirmed no day of sale stock for too-bad
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496