Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ozmasters, The MOTU General Discussion Thread.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Lol, I'm getting lumped in with you now! Geez, I never said I was a "battered wife" but these guys are putting all us "whingers" and "complainers" in the same box. I guess we all sound the same to them. What a bunch od arrogant @-holes!
    I got sent the warning and after that, our posts got deleted! That's it, we are banned

The thing is that we weren't repeating the analogy, just correcting that guy's reversed interpretation of it. How are we the "beaten wives"? lol

On a happier note, here is what I have done with the Snake Man-At-Arms I was forced to buy:

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    The thing is that we weren't repeating the analogy, just correcting that guy's reversed interpretation of it. How are we the "beaten wives"? lol
    That was the funniest part. He was arguing the exact opposite

Lack of reading comprehension skills is sadly very common not just at the Org but at TFW2005 and other boards.

[snip]

Like that guy said, they manufacture their own reality.

Anyways, thank you for a fun evening
    So true. And yeah, it was fun. You have a great way of cutting people down It's hilarious!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    I LOL'd at this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    And here's a link to my face book album of MOTUC Pics of my most recent acquistions,
    Fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    I think i made my point with Spector and the baseball bat.
    Nice

On a happier note, here is what I have done with the Snake Man-At-Arms I was forced to buy:
    That looks amazing!

Just ordered Vykron - he's available at Matty in both Tank Top and Space Ace. I ordered one of each, but they each come with all three sets of armour so you can also barbarian it up if that's your bag.

And, the latest news on 2013 is... that they will hit the minimum number of subscribers. (Surprise, surprise.) Also, the new 'roadmap' for 2014 will allegedly complete the vintage Masters toys as well as core Princess of Power (including Scorpia) and New Adventures. Mathematically, I can't see how that will work, but it is good news.

I wanted the Batman but I forgot the sale date. Oh well, I didn't want it that much.

I wanted the Batman but I forgot the sale date. Oh well, I didn't want it that much.
    I wanted that one too, but if it's the same rubber as the Batman cowl and chest armour that came with Ninja Bruce Wane from Batman begins it's not going to last very long.

Speaking of Batman, here's my review of The Dark Knight Rises. Don't worry - it's Spoiler Free! Feel free to post comments on the Blog

I got sent the warning and after that, our posts got deleted! That's it, we are banned

Lol, I know - moron! I hope you let the Mod know that (not that they will care). But why send you a warning now? They started deleting your stuff like an hour ago? They should've warned you then. If it's because of you clarifying just a few mins ago, then you should definitely complain!

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Lol, I know - moron! I hope you let the Mod know that (not that they will care). But why send you a warning now? They started deleting your stuff like an hour ago? They should've warned you then. If it's because of you clarifying just a few mins ago, then you should definitely complain!
    Nah, it's like complaining to the Gestapo that you are being treated unfairly.

I'm seriously considering reporting the guy who says Cherry Picker's money is no good compared to Subbers!! That sort of nonsense is what Scott relies on. I could say the post emotionally distressed me or something. People seem to get warnings for far less!