Thread: Ozmasters, The MOTU General Discussion Thread.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    Do any of you have the greyskull stands? Do they have pegs for the figures feet?
    I have 3 sets and they are horribly designed. They can barely keep the figure standing even with the pegs (which they do have). They are also incredibly awkward to display and take much more shelf space than they should. Their 'linking' ability is also pretty horrible.

It's cheap enough to make it worth buying one set to try it out as the paint finish on the Grayskull stands is actually pretty good but that is the only up side to them.

The Snake Mountain stands are horrible beyond believe and even more useless so avoid at all costs. They really cheapened out on the paint job for the final product so not even that makes them worthwhile.

Default Mekaneck!

I pray they don't stuff this one up - he was one of my very first MOTU figures.

I never received this email but it does look good.

I am actually expecting problems and stuff ups since that seems to be the theme for the this year.

Still. Mekanenck.

Sadly I'm POP fan and haveta hang in till Glimmer is made at least but I think a few fans are gonna be jumping ship as soon this guy shows up.

I assume that some one has a Stinkor on their way to them, I'd be very interested in thoughts once he's in hand on well, his hands I really wanted Stinkor, being one of the two MOTU figures I owned as a kid, but was saddened by the for arm fiasco. I would like to know if it's as bad as I feel it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I assume that some one has a Stinkor on their way to them, I'd be very interested in thoughts once he's in hand on well, his hands I really wanted Stinkor, being one of the two MOTU figures I owned as a kid, but was saddened by the for arm fiasco. I would like to know if it's as bad as I feel it is.
    I have one on the way and I intend to get some white paint and attempt to correct the arms.

What kills me more is the down right lie from Scott about the reversed arms being intentional.

Pretty cool huh?

Got the paint and I am both anticipating and dreading the arrival of Stinkor.

I will be needing to remove his forearms and hands and attempt to paint over the white skunk stripe and repaint it on the other side...

The left is the original 4H design and the right is what Mattel did by 'purposely' reversing the arms. Pretty cool huh?