Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
Have you got a link to where it was said?
From Mattel's Q&A:
Q: Can you please officially confirm (with direct links if possible, please) if it is accurate that subscribing to MOTUC 2013 using the cheaper "International Postal" option now means that I will NOT be eligible for replacement of defective stock, since this method is not trackable?

I already heard Toy Guru state that "lost-in-the-mail" figures will NOT be replaced if you choose this option, but is it also true that defective stock will not be replaced either?

My main problem is that I really DON'T require faster shipping and really can't afford it.
So, I need to know officially and definitively if this is the case, and if so I'd like to know when this policy actually changed, because I've always got replacements for damaged stock in the past, despite always using the cheapest international shipping method available.

I would be a real shame to be forced to use a more expensive shipping method for no reason other than to ensure that defective product will be replaced -- this hardly seems fair, since Digital River always did it in the past.

A:Correct. We can only replace product that is trackable. If you would like to be able to return product you need to use a trackable shipping method.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=1#post3085806

So if you don't have trackable shipping option, they won't replace your figure even if it's defective.

It sounds that they won't even replace ONE figure if defective. You get a bad figure then 'Too bad'