Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
Yeah, it is very clear that Scott's mismanagement of the line is not 'opinion' or anything subjective like that but absolute and documented fact.

Despite all that, there are still people out there that defend him as if he were some sort of hero despite all the abuse. Again, they seem like battered wives to me, Scott can do whatever he wants to them and they are still supporting him. If they start to get a bit annoyed, all that Scott needs to do is another stupid video saying the same old rethoric and suddenly he is a 'super fan' again in their eyes
I just had to re-post this comment that someone made...

Mattel has FRIGHTENED me into subscribing this year. Last year, they BULLIED me because I needed a Shadow Weaver so badly!
Seriously! Someone actually wrote that! And yet this doesn't shut up fanatics who say Subbers are all happy creatures and "true fans".

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
Amusingly enough, He-Man.org locked a thread which a guys started discussing Scott's 'Scare tactics'. This fascist information control they are doing to gain Mattel's favor is really stupid. All that it does, is create divisions in the fandom and gives Mattel the wrong idea of how the line is perceived.
Yeah I saw that!

But they will allow countless, repetitive "Buy a Sub" threads. Not to mention the videos, twitter campaigns, artwork, and "celebrity" appeals. There's a new thread for just about every one of those Even Pixel Dan has a new "Wake up call" video, a passionate plea to the fans. I'm getting sick of these everyday. I wish people (especially people like Pixel Dan, who's own opinion seems to formulate the opinions of many) would stop pleading with fans to save the line, and start pleading with Mattel to do it! Plead with them to fix all of the issues! Mattel is the one who needs a "Wake up call"... not the customers/fans!!

There are so many choice quotes there at the moment, but this was a real gem. Someone complaining that enough people aren't subbing...

I wish whatever would bring people back would happen, whatever it is
Um... fix the problems maybe?